Backs of supersport seats

Spearo

Reaction score
well, what I’d like to know is...... do they pop off ? Is it just a shell covering the back of the seat ?
Two reasons for asking really
1) I need more storage the s4 is rubbish for cubby holes etc.
2) I’ve already scuffed the back of mine and that’s fine if i can replace them at some point !

well, what I’d like to know is...... do they pop off ? Is it just a shell covering the back of the seat ?
Two reasons for asking really
1) I need more storage the s4 is rubbish for cubby holes etc.
2) I’ve already scuffed the back of mine and that’s fine if i can replace them at some point !

I believe they can be removed because you can get carbon ones to replace them I think (unless they’re just stick on covers I saw, but I don’t think so). I don’t have details on how to remove them though I’m afraid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do seem to be easily marked, noticed a couple on my passenger seat where the seat belt buckle has scuffed the coating!

Not really noticeable so not that bothered at the moment.

I’d actually like to put some cargo nets on the back of mine , just to hold a seat cover or something- storage in the s4 at least is rubbish- there doesn’t seem anywhere to put keys, wallet sunglasses etc .....

I’d actually like to put some cargo nets on the back of mine , just to hold a seat cover or something- storage in the s4 at least is rubbish- there doesn’t seem anywhere to put keys, wallet sunglasses etc .....

That's where the aptly named 'storage pack' is handy. :) The massive bin by your right knee is really handy for wallets and sunglasses and things, and the nets on the backs of the seats are pretty useful sometimes too. As well as the cup holders in the rear armrest.

Reactions: cuke2u
Yeah, all well and good if you buy your car new ( id certainly have ticked that box if I had ). However I didn’t, soooo I’m left scrabbling for places to put the most basic stuff ! Frustrating.... but I wonder if some of the storage pack can be retro fitted ??

Reactions: Daggerit
Yeah, all well and good if you buy your car new ( id certainly have ticked that box if I had ). However I didn’t, soooo I’m left scrabbling for places to put the most basic stuff ! Frustrating.... but I wonder if some of the storage pack can be retro fitted ??

That’s fair enough. I imagine the one in the dash means a whole new dash, so out of the question I’d say.

The rear arm rest with its little storage and the nets on the backs of the seats might be able to be retrofitted though?

I think that question has been asked before and it was deduced that the backs cannot be removed with the arm rest also requiring a new complete rest. . Try searching in the forum and see if anything comes up..

I think that question has been asked before and it was deduced that the backs cannot be removed with the arm rest also requiring a new complete rest. . Try searching in the forum and see if anything comes up..

What connection are the seat backs to the arm rest? Mine are one piece and nothing to do with the arm rest?

Apologies, poor grammar and mixed up the seat backs with the question about the rear arm rest storage. Thus it should have read:
I think that question has been asked before and it was deduced that the backs cannot be removed from the front seats. With the rear arm rest storage, it will require a new complete arm rest .
As I stated there is more info somewhere in the forum so try searching and see if anything comes up..

Reactions: Daggerit