Backbox delete s3?

AndrewBates

Reaction score
anyone carried out a backbox delete rather than the centr resonator delete, I've had both of these done to a golf mk5 gti and an s3 8p so the older style tfsi engine, the backbox removal sounded much better than the centre res. Just looking to see if anyone has done it and any videos

anyone carried out a backbox delete rather than the centr resonator delete, I've had both of these done to a golf mk5 gti and an s3 8p so the older style tfsi engine, the backbox removal sounded much better than the centre res. Just looking to see if anyone has done it and any videos

Arent the valves in the back box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just get a cat-back .... its not worth all the hassle for a potentially un-resonated awful halfords style drone, that you only find in supermarket carparks late at night with the rude boys and thier ****** corsa's

Reactions: S3Alex, azibux1, Rob2k68 and 2 others
It will sound awful.

We tried it briefly on my 8P....loud,droning and very intrusive and that's coming from someone who used to run a GpN rally car as his daily.

Go to BCS and get a proper well designed system instead.

Reactions: SJ43 and RSS-S3
Has anyone found a video to this, i'm curious on the sound but i'm not able to find anything with a quick Google search?