1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Back to the A6C7 Forum ...

Rab. Nov 11, 2020

1. Rab.

Rab. Back To decent Mpg ... Gold Supporter

Morning
    DSC_9347.jpg

Recently sold my Rs4 B8.5 and Returned to a Dirty Derv .. No plans for Changing it ...

DonkeyIce, SBJ, James.c and 4 others like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Welcome back Rab. Love the car. :thumbs up:

4. Rab.

Thanks Sandra , Hope your Keeping Well, Fingers Crossed for Shows and Meets 2021... Been a Quiet Year.

Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

All good Thanks. Yes we need some shows and meets next year. :)

6. Rab.

Strange not having Visted Crail at least the Once or any meets in a Whole year even for me being away all the time ..

7. Sandra

Hopefully this will change Rab.

8. SBJ

SBJ Registered User

What spec/options have you got on your 7.5?

9. Rab.

Just usual Black Edition, 20" Wheels Bose, FBSW, Tinted windows LED interior Lighrs, LED headlights Tail lights with swooping Indicators, 75lt fuel tank, Black interior plastics and roof lining ect.

10. beemerboy9

beemerboy9 Registered User

Welcome back, Rab. I bought my pre-facelift (and first) Avant this May with 31k on the clock. Almost the opposite spec to yours - as my priority is ride quality not handling or stance.
    It's an SE with optional Xenons. I've thrown on 17" wheels instead of the 20's. It has a bright beige interior with black dash and headlining, Audi Exclusive light wood trim, matching wood & leather steering wheel and a panoramic sunroof. I understand that the previous owner had it as weekend toy/leisure vehicle for his enjoyment only - so no electric seats nor any other fancy electronic extras.
    When I got the car, it even had the matching Audi Exclusive floor mats as a modest £475 extra. They were not particularly high quality and had to be replaced with something aftermarket to spruce up the interior.
    Altogether a weird, A8-ish combo of engine and trim that fits my current needs almost perfectly.

I hope the fact that it is not ULEZ compliant does not come back and bite me too badly. I had put the Reg Number into the London Emissions Checker prior to purchase and it came back negative - I would not have to pay. Three months later the result had changed - I would have to pay if necessary.

11. Rab.

Thanks,
    Get some pics up, Can't go wrong with an Avant in any Spec, I Had looked at 2x C8 both 50s (3.0ltr 285bhp high Spec with Air ride Virtual cockpit ect) But prefer the Look and shape of the C7/ C7.5, The Extras are a Black Edition Perk and it's a Ultra so UELZ Compliant and a £125 year road tax, Nice saving after £560 a year, After My Rs4 I wanted back to Fuel Economy where I can go for a Sunday Run and not spend £200 on V-power.