Back in Love with my Audi - thanks to Nigel!

Even though my A3 has proved to be excellent, I've recently found myself involuntarily on the autotrader website looking for a new car. I rarely keep a car as long as a year, and I've had the Audi 18 months so she was on borrowed time!

But after a makeover yesterday from Nigel (NHN), the car's had a stay of execution! Now with a smart leather interior, lighting pack, centre armrest, aluminium trims, new gearknob, a fixed glovebox and most importantly an extinguished air-bag warning light, it feels like a new car! Well pleased with it, and the service and skill from Nigel was superb; top-drawer workmanship and attention to detail, and a really decent bloke too.

So back in love with the motor thanks to ASN's answer to Relate - NHN! :beerchug:

How did Nigel extinguished air-bag warning light ? As I still have the same problem :uhm:

lol, I get the wrong end alot, must be because i'm upside down now lol!!! Good 'ole Nige, he has so much man love. Hey Nige, you found me a FBMFSW yet??? lol

Steady there girl, holy V is my preference lmfao.

MFSW, on it :)
How did Nigel extinguished air-bag warning light ? As I still have the same problem :uhm:

I prayed lmfao

lol Seriously how did u fix it NHN ? I've had the same issue for months ...I just couldn't be asked to sort it out because I tried a few things and it didn't work.... If not I'll leave it to you once I have collected all my goodies to head down to you. :cool:

TBH every case has a story, who knows what your airbag issue is without investigating it with vcds & wiring tbh mate.

Dans issues were related to seat belt warnings, seat side airbags, variety of problems, some involving wiring, some involving coding.

Best to leave until we look at your car if its not obvious mate, sorry but with those systems wouldnt like to speculate to much.

Hi all wher is nhn Nigel based. He's sounds like the man i need to sot out a few issues.

Hi all wher is nhn Nigel based. He's sounds like the man i need to sot out a few issues.

I'm not sure where he's based but he will travel. He IS the DaddyMac!

To add my twopennith worth, Nigel is a top bloke, travelled to the North of Essex to fit & code my bluetooth kit, great job and a great price, highly recommeded

Mac

I work anywhere as long as its economical to do, location isnt usually a hindering factor, so I'll have a look at your PM mate & see if we can get you hooked up :)

Reactions: Sandra
He's ASN's resident 'Mad Mike' (Pimp my Ride), you should get an honorary award at ADI for services to Audi owners!

Reactions: Zak0123
LMFAO, thanks Warren & I may actually be able to get to this show as back tonight, urm better ring some mates.

I think there are a few other people that deserve recognition more than me, but I really enjoy what I do these days & the satisfaction of a job, imho, well done :)

I work anywhere as long as its economical to do, location isnt usually a hindering factor, so I'll have a look at your PM mate & see if we can get you hooked up :)
Nigel.

I dropped a PM ref an Ebay purchase RNS-E, can you let me know the details please,

Thanks

Kevin

Details for what mate, I dont give advice on purchases from other people I'm afraid sorry & I have no PM from you in my inbox.

Details for what mate, I dont give advice on purchases from other people I'm afraid sorry & I have no PM from you in my inbox.
Nigel.

It was for prices etc on installing the RNS-E, and if a bit of kit was a model suitable for my I think (MY11) A3TDI S-Line BE with Concert II Bose and parking sensors currently factory fitted.

Thank

Kevin

Sorry, I have no such pm in my inbox.