Back in Audi Ownership.

PhilMill63

Reaction score
Hi All, I've just collected a 2017 S3 Saloon, seems a good spec and a nice car for sure. I'm sure I'll be on here asking plenty of questions but for now I have only one... I had a Golf MK7 R until a few months ago and I'm sure it had a better sound in sport mode and certainly better "pops and bangs", it was the older 6 speed DSG so is there a difference? I've got an OBD11 still so thinking maybe I should open the valves to get a better sound, I did it on the R but the drone became annoying on the motorways.
Thanks, Phil

Reactions: quattrorally and Sandra
Welcome back Phil. Look forward to pics of the car.

Hi All, I've just collected a 2017 S3 Saloon, seems a good spec and a nice car for sure. I'm sure I'll be on here asking plenty of questions but for now I have only one... I had a Golf MK7 R until a few months ago and I'm sure it had a better sound in sport mode and certainly better "pops and bangs", it was the older 6 speed DSG so is there a difference? I've got an OBD11 still so thinking maybe I should open the valves to get a better sound, I did it on the R but the drone became annoying on the motorways.
Thanks, Phil

get a res delete from BCS powervalve

Reactions: Jiten C
I should have posted these earlier, here she is, love the colour too.

Attachments

• IMG_1043.jpeg
    IMG_1043.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 60
Reactions: S32B, Sandra and Harvey