Facelift Back in an audi.

A3simon

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello again. I’ve been away for a few years now sold my mica racing blue RS3 back in Dec 15 and have had a skoda for the last year which I hate. Decided to spend money on the house and bikes instead of a car last year but now I’m back in a position to buy something nice again. I test drove the new RS3 the other day but I don’t see it being worth 8k over an S3 just for the engine alone. So I’ve decided on a new S3 saloon spec as below

Black edition
Navarra blue
Panoramic roof
SS seats
Park plus
Reverse camera
Tech pack
Folding mirrors
Red calipers
Advanced key

Long wait now to end of May.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeParkin, Sandra, ACWKGYTO and 9 others
Just wanted to say hello again. I’ve been away for a few years now sold my mica racing blue RS3 back in Dec 15 and have had a skoda for the last year which I hate. Decided to spend money on the house and bikes instead of a car last year but now I’m back in a position to buy something nice again. I test drove the new RS3 the other day but I don’t see it being worth 8k over an S3 just for the engine alone. So I’ve decided on a new S3 saloon spec as below

Black edition
Navarra blue
Panoramic roof
SS seats
Park plus
Reverse camera
Tech pack
Folding mirrors
Red calipers
Advanced key

:sign welcome:
Welcome back, really nice spec saloon mate. Skoda, Seat, VW are all good cars BUT the Audi is just that little bit better IMO (might have opened a can of worms now). :sos:

Reactions: Flying Scotsman and Audi Bairn
:sign welcome:
Welcome back, really nice spec saloon mate. Skoda, Seat, VW are all good cars BUT the Audi is just that little bit better IMO (might have opened a can of worms now). :sos:

You might have done! RS3 is definitely far better than S3 ... wow and more smiles to gallon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally

Black edition
Navarra blue
Panoramic roof
SS seats
Park plus
Reverse camera
Tech pack
Folding mirrors
Red calipers
Advanced key

Welcome back and congrats!

Welcome back! And great specs :salute: Especially VC, B&O and the panoramic roof :rockwoot:

Reactions: Jcbmally and Audi Bairn
Welcome back. Four month wait will be a nightmare!

Black edition
Navarra blue
Panoramic roof
SS seats
Park plus
Reverse camera
Tech pack
Folding mirrors
Red calipers
Advanced key

Welcome back Simon. Look forward to seeing the new S3 saloon when it arrives. The worst part for you is waiting, but hopefully there will be enough reading material on here. :)

Cheers for the welcome back folks. Got the email saying car goes into build on 12th Feb not picking up until the 26th of May though. Spent the past few days checking what mods I want first. Looking at some BBS CH-R or CI-R and some VWR lowering springs for starts. Car already booked into polished bliss for new car protection ceramic coating and expel ppf on the front bumper wings and bonnet.

Still got a fair bit of reading to do on here especially in the vcds topic. I need the start stop switched off as I hate it with a passion.

Quick pic of my old RS3

2c0f05772a9701ad6440d5b33af623e4.jpg

Reactions: Jcbmally, TYb, Audi Bairn and 2 others