1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back in an Audi

voorhees Jul 13, 2017

1. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 S tronic

All 4.2 litres of V8 worthiness
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This car is a long time in the making as the previous car (edition 30 Golf) was to use for trackday use (as well as a daily drive) and Jojo curtailed my ambitions with his tremendous crash at Quarry in the second year of ownership,I was on track at the time and it did take the wind out of my sails, but I did manage to win a trophy for a drag run and have my pic as a banner on www.clubgti.co.uk also having a roaring corner filmed at ADI.

This car is because of close friends/family heartache (death and depression:() and me saying sod it I want a V8 so I am going to do it.

So happy with my choice.

I was torn apart by my mates as I said this is not being modified,but alas two hours after picking it up I was removing the v8 badges (why do I need to tell everyone its a v8 and why are they like halfrauds badges ?) and removing the S5 rear badge (a lot cleaner for me)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Wow Jase. Awesome looking car. Enjoy it to the max. :) x

voorhees likes this.
  4. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

Nice looking S5, enjoy. :racer:

JG

voorhees likes this.
  5. WilkoS5

WilkoS5 Member

I did the same thing 3 weeks ago. V8 always on the bucket list................... why wait??!!

Car looks awesome, nice colour too :sunglasses:

I see adaptive cruise, great option not seen many with it fitted. I find it really useful.....

voorhees likes this.
  6. JulianW

JulianW Active Member

Wow! Just... wow! What a stunner. The colour is brilliant , and the red leather interior suits it perfectly.

voorhees likes this.
  7. Gazwould

Gazwould Well-Known Member

Class .

voorhees likes this.
  8. voorhees

I will try :D
    See you at AITP and I'll make sure the lad doesn't bring his football :D

Now I've done it I wonder why I waited,cheers

Cheers for that

Cheers Gaz

JulianW and JG51 AUD like this.
  9. voorhees

10. Seanchadwick2k3

Seanchadwick2k3 Audi A6 C6 2.0tdi 2011 Sline Special Edition Audi A6 S-line owners group Le Mans Edition

Lovely motor mate, treat her well!

voorhees likes this.