Back in an Audi

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
All 4.2 litres of V8 worthiness
Kf7Odit.jpg

dUreW6H.jpg

ZQ5fwKK.jpg

This car is a long time in the making as the previous car (edition 30 Golf) was to use for trackday use (as well as a daily drive) and Jojo curtailed my ambitions with his tremendous crash at Quarry in the second year of ownership,I was on track at the time and it did take the wind out of my sails, but I did manage to win a trophy for a drag run and have my pic as a banner on www.clubgti.co.uk also having a roaring corner filmed at ADI.

This car is because of close friends/family heartache (death and depression:() and me saying sod it I want a V8 so I am going to do it.

So happy with my choice.

I was torn apart by my mates as I said this is not being modified,but alas two hours after picking it up I was removing the v8 badges (why do I need to tell everyone its a v8 and why are they like halfrauds badges ?) and removing the S5 rear badge (a lot cleaner for me)

Last edited:
Reactions: RS5 JON, Len, THQuattro and 1 other person
Wow Jase. Awesome looking car. Enjoy it to the max. :) x

Reactions: voorhees
I did the same thing 3 weeks ago. V8 always on the bucket list................... why wait??!!

Car looks awesome, nice colour too :sunglasses:

I see adaptive cruise, great option not seen many with it fitted. I find it really useful.....

Wow! Just... wow! What a stunner. The colour is brilliant , and the red leather interior suits it perfectly.

Wow Jase. Awesome looking car. Enjoy it to the max. :) x
I will try :D
Nice looking S5, enjoy. :racer:

JG
See you at AITP and I'll make sure the lad doesn't bring his football :D

I did the same thing 3 weeks ago. V8 always on the bucket list................... why wait??!!

Car looks awesome, nice colour too :sunglasses:

I see adaptive cruise, great option not seen many with it fitted. I find it really useful.....
Now I've done it I wonder why I waited,cheers

Wow! Just... wow! What a stunner. The colour is brilliant , and the red leather interior suits it perfectly.
Cheers for that

Cheers Gaz

Reactions: JulianW and RS5 JON
Still loving it :D

Reactions: Seanchadwick2k3