Back in an A3 and a trip to Deep Shine Detail

Walts2782

Reaction score
Well it's been a short while but I'm back in an A3 and back on the forum.......

Having had my last A3 for some 4 years the itch started and I jumped ship to a Golf GTD for a couple of years. The Golf was really nice, had plenty of kit to keep me entertained but the time was right to move on.

After a quick search one day I found a new A3 that ticked all the boxes, the spec is awesome including,
Audi A3 s line 184bhp, Quattro, DSG, 5 door with Pano roof, Glacier white.
Bucket seats
Upgrade nav
B and O speakers
Reversing camera and a few other bits.

The deal was done and the first point of call was to visit Deep shine Detail in Lincoln. I've used a certain detailer for a few years now and been happy with the results but I really wanted Gtechniq products used this time. I searched the web and found Adi from Depp shine offering just what I wanted. His reputation is flawless and he was more than happy to speak with me about what I wanted for the car, Eventually the following was agreed:

Multi stage clean and decontamination
Minor stage polish to remove any minor marks
Wheels off clean and seal
Hubs and callipers painted
Paint ceramic sealed and topped
Interior cleaned and sealed
And all the above with the use of Gtechniq products.

Ive had the car now for a few days and I can say with all honesty that Adi and Deep shine are by far the best detailer I have used. The attention to detail is amazing, the car is better than new condition and without a doubt I'd recommend these guys......

Have a look at the pics and I hope you agree........

Attachments

• IMG_1389.JPG
    IMG_1389.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_1390.JPG
    IMG_1390.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1391.JPG
    IMG_1391.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_1392.JPG
    IMG_1392.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1394.JPG
    IMG_1394.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1395.JPG
    IMG_1395.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1396.JPG
    IMG_1396.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1397.JPG
    IMG_1397.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1398.JPG
    IMG_1398.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1399.JPG
    IMG_1399.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1400.JPG
    IMG_1400.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: Andy F, THQuattro and Sandra
That looks so nice they have done a super job. Now your hard work starts by keeping it that clean. Now your on a slippery slope of detailing to their standard and you will be buying all the machines and products. Just getting a dodo juice buff daddy pro for Xmas from mum and dad :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries with it been looked after, proper OCD when it comes to the motor.....

Already got a snow foam lance, got new DI resin coming for my water filter, metro vac is at the ready and I've got some Gtechniq stuff on route along with a few bits from wo-wo.

This car cleaning lark costs me a small fortune :)

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Walts2782
Car looks amazing...il be doing this to mine as soon as I get it!! Be going straight in the studio and il be working days on it also using Gtechniq materials aswel as few other products!

Reactions: Walts2782