Back in a A3 (s-line)

afcjay

Reaction score
After selling my A3 1.8T (8l) a few years back and having a few other vag cars in the mean time,im back in a A3 (8p) this time a 2.0 tdi s-line so back on the forum.

Will post pics up asap

Last edited:
just to let ya know this is 8P, or have you actually bought an 8P and made a mistake? :nyah:

lol ment 8P typo error (now changed)

Well back :) now get some pics up, spec, colour?

Took a few tonight,not the best but will get some better pics up once ive given it a good clean/polish

audi005-1.jpg

audi006-2.jpg

audi001.jpg

audi002.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks

Looking at the lights in the pic i think ill start by replacing the bulbs lol maybe some xenons at a later date.

Tbh i dont plan to do much with it but i always say that and then i get the bug so maybe a remap,cat back system,panel filter,coilovers and different wheels at some stage lol

Thanks

Looking at the lights in the pic i think ill start by replacing the bulbs lol maybe some xenons at a later date.

Tbh i dont plan to do much with it but i always say that and then i get the bug so maybe a remap,cat back system,panel filter,coilovers and different wheels at some stage lol
cool well if you do get xenon's then only buy oem ones as aftermarket ones blow your wiper motor loads have had it happen including me £350+ to fix tho , yeah we all say that mate i wasnt going to do anything to mine but it all went wrong lol

Thanks,it always seems to go wrong lol i know what your saying

As for the lights,ive heard many horror storys with people replacing them with cheap parts and having big problems so yeah ill avoid anything like that

yeah your best off mate sometimes its just not worth it for the sake of a few more ££ keep us posted on any mods we love it lol

Just being doing a bit of research and think im going to go for some Phillips Diamond Vision bulbs for the time being (dam,ive started already lol)

Thanks N8,was looking for either Lava or Dolphin grey so alls good