1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back again

far2tall Sep 18, 2018

1. far2tall

far2tall Active Member

Hi all

I joined this forum a few years back when I bought an A6 Avant Le Mans 3.0 Quattro which was a great car. I didn't end up using the forum a great deal but have now bought an A7 S Line BiTurbo and have a few plans for things to do to it so I thought I'd start checking out the forum again.

Here she is...

IMG_4580.JPG

oli356 and Sandra like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. mjcairney

mjcairney Member Team Moonlight TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 quattro S-line owners group Saloon S tronic

Lovely looking car, your health to enjoy it. :icon thumright:

Martin.

p.s. I just joined the forum myself a few days ago.

Sandra likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Welcome back. Nice car. :)

far2tall likes this.
  5. far2tall

far2tall Active Member

Thanks guys. The wheels are bugging me at the moment - I can only describe the kerb damage from the previous owner as severe and for some reason he thought Nankang tyres were a good option! ...planning on a refurb pretty soon including hub painting and getting those huge calipers painted too along with some decent rubber. Can't decide on the colours though. Black is the obvious choice for the hubs but the calipers I'm unsure. May just go for black too as they'll just end up covered in brake dust a few days after washing! ...any suggestions gratefully received. :)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  6. AudiSpy

AudiSpy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Audi TT Audi Q5

Welcome back! Great car as well, I always feel the bi turbo is underrated for how good it is, because it's seriously good.

Sandra likes this.
  7. far2tall

far2tall Active Member

It really is seriously good! I took it out for a purely for pleaseure drive today for the first time which was a lot of fun!

Sandra likes this.