Back after a while need some advice

critch

It looked like that when I got here
Reaction score
hi girls and guys :yahoo:

Its been awhile since ive been on the site has my audi a6 has been gone along time but now im looking to come back im currently running a mk3 golf gti i stayed within the family didnt go to the dark side (bmw):haha:

But my kids are alot bigger now and i need a larger car prefer a diesel has i only need a saloon but it needs some area of space so

it could be a a6 even an a8 :shrug:

but i need some advice on what your ideas would be and which and what engine and spec to go for :search:

thank you :thrashi:

Hi:hi:

how much you looking to spend? And what year would you want?
A new or older a6 or a8?
I had a 08 a6 for 5days few weeks back and i really enjoyed it! And if i ever have a family (no time soon) i would like to have one of them as it a good family car

Ashley

hi benskin:hi:

roughly upto 15k but if i can get a good un for alot less but with some good kit i woould

i havent a clue what year i want or can get for mi wad of cash
but i just want a good or an amazing spec of kit

ive always had big car this golf gti is the smallest ive ever had normally i drive road barges.

so i think a good spec tdi a8 might be a good option if by your own opinions it was a good family car to drive

Id go with an A6 TDI avant(not a fan of a saloon and love TDI's), you would get a very decent one for that amount of cash i recon. Also will probably hold its money better than an A8

Always liked the A8 but i dont think id get one except the W12 from transporter 3.

A8 are a good family car never drove one though but i do like the look of them and you hardly see them on the road.
I had a6 2.0tdi saloon and that was lovely to drive and had soo much room aswell. Even when me and the boys got back from rugby with the forwards in the back haha.
Both good cars but A8 bigger so that probably be better for the family? But there is a nice a6 on auto trader which alot of extras and its under £13k...why dont you test drive a6 saloon and avant and a a8? See which you you rather drive? And prefer

Here a link
A6

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...ode=S60+1QE&radius=60&showMoreOptions=&page=2

A8

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...s=&ukcarsearch_full.x=78&ukcarsearch_full.y=7

Ashley

hi benskin:hi:

roughly upto 15k but if i can get a good un for alot less but with some good kit i woould

i havent a clue what year i want or can get for mi wad of cash
but i just want a good or an amazing spec of kit

ive always had big car this golf gti is the smallest ive ever had normally i drive road barges.

so i think a good spec tdi a8 might be a good option if by your own opinions it was a good family car to drive

cheers benr and benskin

i had a 54plate a6 1900 tdi 130 avant before but it was utterly unreliable

this is why i was thinking towards the a8 but after looking at an a6 at my local stealers im being turned back

but the odd thing is when i was looking round there was an a4 estate s line the sales man said it was either 2700 or 3000 tdi which i kind of like so im going back to have a better look this afternoon (sometime off work )

to fully make my mind up but the kids will be there to help