Baby/Child seats in Sportback

Essflee

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for some experiences regarding child seats etc,

The missus is now in the middle of buying an A1 sportback, we took it out yesterday, it's a lovely car, 1.4tfsi with the Dsg box, she fell for the car immediately, she's under 5 foot tall so a smaller car is ideal for her,

we checked out the boot space and rear legroom etc and it looked as big as her Polo, however have read this morning that some people have had issues with the angle of the rear bench whilst trying to fit child seats to the isofix base,

The easy thing for me to do would be drive down to the dealer and check it out with our own seat, thought I'd ask the question first, might save me a journey.

Thanks

Thanks for sharing. My sister also have height issue. She is also under 5 foot tall.
Hope you find a solution.

Reactions: Essflee
My wife owns an Audi A1 Sportback and we have an isofix child car seat that fits in the back, she has used the car since the baby was born and has had no problems whatsoever.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Essflee
Thanks for the replies,

Had the car a few weeks now and the isofix base and car seat have gone in fine, it's tight against the rear bench but works fine,

Cheers