Going round in circles here. I rate my S4 highly, no real complaints. However the RS4 itch won’t abate. S4 is Jan 2018 with comfort & sound pack, panoramic, 19”S, carbon inlays ,12,000 miles. Perfect condition FSH RS4 is March 2018, 3,500 miles, decent spec but missing pano roof and B&O. Audi have come back with a decent offer of £28k for my S4 as a trade in. I only do around 6k miles a year, insurance costs not an issue as I’m old... Is the RS4 worth spending an extra circa £22/24k on, for a similar aged and marginally lower spec car for the extra grunt and handling. I was going down the APR stage 1 route with the S4 but debating extending warranty if I don’t trade in, so holding off. Haven’t driven the B9 RS4 yet (only B8 4.2) I know it’s first world problems but it’s doing my head in and any thoughts really appreciated.