B9 S4 354PS - 0-60 in 3.85 seconds..

Look forward to hearing back what you think about the sound and the cracks and pops.

You have a full system now don't you?

Reactions: Daggerit
Can you buy that ECS down pipe in Europe anywhere?

Reactions: Daggerit
Can you buy that ECS down pipe in Europe anywhere?

Awesome GTI import ECS stuff, the price is generally what ECS advertise but in £££. So a $500 part usually ends up as £500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered mine a week ago (from BMC air filter shop in Germany) so I'm hopeful it will arrive soon.

Is it easy to fit? Anything to watch out for when removing the existing?

How did you get on with this - easy to fit? Does it generate any extra nice noises?

for anyone using or interested in tuning their S4/S5 with a DTUK then join our WhatsApp group..

if you follow this link and join the group you'll find a message in there asking to contact me direct for the 2nd link to the "live" non spammed group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/6ep2IPRjWCZ7m6mhP7fKR2

Reactions: WesT-gefül and Daggerit
for anyone using or interested in tuning their S4/S5 with a DTUK then join our WhatsApp group..

if you follow this link and join the group you'll find a message in there asking to contact me direct for the 2nd link to the "live" non spammed group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/6ep2IPRjWCZ7m6mhP7fKR2

Can confirm I was in this group when looking into tuning boxes - lots of good conversation from people using the DTUK box, sharing their experience on settings, fitting etc etc. I only went with a TDI box as a mate who was stepping out of an S5 in to a Macan Turbo flogged me his for £250 so it was a no brainer.

Can confirm I was in this group when looking into tuning boxes - lots of good conversation from people using the DTUK box, sharing their experience on settings, fitting etc etc. I only went with a TDI box as a mate who was stepping out of an S5 in to a Macan Turbo flogged me his for £250 so it was a no brainer.

Simon would you mind me asking how many sensors the kit connects too, someone told me that it is only 2 connections ?

Simon would you mind me asking how many sensors the kit connects too, someone told me that it is only 2 connections ?

See attached....

Attachments

• snt-p3005-vag-3.0-tfsi-354ps-(sent)-installation-guide-snt-p-22b-22b-22d.pdf
    633.8 KB · Views: 286
See attached....
cheers, it would seam they've done it correct on this engine :)

ive seen a lot of their kits that either make a single connection to a boost sensor, or 2 boost sensors.. Tuning without a cam reference is pretty dicey on turbo charged petrol engines

cheers, it would seam they've done it correct on this engine :)

ive seen a lot of their kits that either make a single connection to a boost sensor, or 2 boost sensors.. Tuning without a cam reference is pretty dicey on turbo charged petrol engines
I'll still double check mime anyway mate