B9 B9 RS4 First Pics

Folding mirrors are standard on B9 RS4 in UK. (I hope!)
Yes you just have to pay for memory/dipping

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Yes you just have to pay for memory/dipping

I shall not be bothered with that. Assume the nearside will dip when reversing as my B9 S line and 8v RS3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it will. Dipping like the rear view mirror

??
Not sure my rear view mirror has ever dipped when I'm reversing! ??
No the dipping as in the colour

No the dipping as in the colour

Now confused. Find out soon
c78ec559b05bf3c2ebf4a122bb5049ef.jpg

Reactions: Radman, Spaceman_RS3 and Thundercliffe81
Now confused. Find out soon
c78ec559b05bf3c2ebf4a122bb5049ef.jpg

When it dims with someone behind you

When it dims with someone behind you

I am not ordering the extra cost mirrors. The standard foldy things are fine. On recent Audis if the adjustment switch is set to near side mirror it dips when you are reversing so you can avoid damaging the £2000 alloys! Hoping it will at least still do that.

I am not ordering the extra cost mirrors. The standard foldy things are fine. On recent Audis if the adjustment switch is set to near side mirror it dips when you are reversing so you can avoid damaging the £2000 alloys! Hoping it will at least still do that.

I haven't even tried this in my S4. reckon I've got it? Or would I need the memory seats/mirrors option? I'm away for another week so can't check. The black on black RS4 looks well good btw

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Yes it will do that

Reactions: RGBARGEE
I think you get massage seats as standard...it's just the mammary seats that are an option which I really dislike, having nearly been impaled in elderly 5'0 neighbours MB a few years back when she asked me to put it in the garage for her.

Someone has finally done it! Well done Manhart. This is how that 2.9 V6 and 'sports' exhaust should sound right out the box. Still not a patch on B8 or RS6 or RS3 for that matter but so much more aggression

Someone has finally done it! Well done Manhart. This is how that 2.9 V6 and 'sports' exhaust should sound right out the box. Still not a patch on B8 or RS6 or RS3 for that matter but so much more aggression

Well he certainly had a bigger smile on his face this time around!

Well he certainly had a bigger smile on his face this time around!

Oh. Yes. That's what I forgot to say. This video made me actually smile that giddy smile we get from good, sonorous pleasure. First time it's ever happened with this new RS.

Oh. Yes. That's what I forgot to say. This video made me actually smile that giddy smile we get from good, sonorous pleasure. First time it's ever happened with this new RS.

I'm hoping as noise becomes a differentiator on hot cars over electric and EU noise rules get stricter manufacturers become ok with people chopping them up.

I'm hoping as noise becomes a differentiator on hot cars over electric and EU noise rules get stricter manufacturers become ok with people chopping them up.

Good point. I think it would make people more interested in leasing if they could. As long as it was returned to factory state obviously.

I imagine a lot of folk will do it regardless. But when we start seeing AMG downsize soon then, this would be a good idea. Or, even more manufacturer-backed aftermarket options like ABT and Akrapovic (both insanely priced).

Good point. I think it would make people more interested in leasing if they could. As long as it was returned to factory state obviously.

I imagine a lot of folk will do it regardless. But when we start seeing AMG downsize soon then, this would be a good idea. Or, even more manufacturer-backed aftermarket options like ABT and Akrapovic (both insanely priced).

Audi are the first Germans to be compliant with the new noise rules. You will see M, AMG, jags etc. all get much quieter through next year even if the engines stay the same size.

Audi are the first Germans to be compliant with the new noise rules. You will see M, AMG, jags etc. all get much quieter through next year even if the engines stay the same size.

So it's a new noise regulation that's responsible for weak top end cars now? Audi are certainly biting the bullet first like. A V6 'can' sound good. Alpha etc. Ugh. Depressing isn't it? Forced climate agendas and Agenda 21/30 sustainability bulls***.

So it's a new noise regulation that's responsible for weak top end cars now? Audi are certainly biting the bullet first like. A V6 'can' sound good. Alpha etc. Ugh. Depressing isn't it? Forced climate agendas and Agenda 21/30 sustainability bulls***.

Yes. Noise restrictions, forced induction and limited revs mainly. A boosted V6 can sound epic though. It did in the first RS4 and it does now in the new Ford GT

Yes. Noise restrictions, forced induction and limited revs mainly. A boosted V6 can sound epic though. It did in the first RS4 and it does now in the new Ford GT

Oh! That new Ford GT sounds mad! Seen it on Grand Tour and couldn't believe I was loving a V6. Sounded unhinged. Rumour has it there's no more R8 and TT after the current generations. The best dressed man in the motor industry stepped down and moved to Bugatti didn't he?

I think new RS6/7 will be the last proper petrol exciting RS cars.

Oh! That new Ford GT sounds mad! Seen it on Grand Tour and couldn't believe I was loving a V6. Sounded unhinged. Rumour has it there's no more R8 and TT after the current generations. The best dressed man in the motor industry stepped down and moved to Bugatti didn't he?

I think new RS6/7 will be the last proper petrol exciting RS cars.

He did.

I'm very excited for the RS6 in 2019. What we know so far is great. The A7 interior is lush, the bi turbo V8 is confirmed, DCT is confirmed and there will be a hybrid option that excites me. It will be crazy money though so hopefully I'm in a position to do it and just keep it till I die

He did.

I'm very excited for the RS6 in 2019. What we know so far is great. The A7 interior is lush, the bi turbo V8 is confirmed, DCT is confirmed and there will be a hybrid option that excites me. It will be crazy money though so hopefully I'm in a position to do it and just keep it till I die

Hahaha. That's how I'm thinking lately. Planning for my last car I take it the Performance variant will offer the Hybrid? Like Panamera? Dual clutch?? Damn that's awesome. It deserves it, even though it's current ZF is mega.

Anyway, a little off topic but at least there's positive news in the range still then. Mid size segment taking the hit first.

Rumour has it there's no more R8 and TT after the current generations.
Funny, I heard this about the R8 last week.....poor sales compared to the first gen R8. It seems the love is dying for the R8 which is mad. Serious car for not a lot of money!

Can't believe the TT would be killed of, but sales figures will dictate it I suppose. Funny feeling the current TTRS could be a future classic. It would be a shame if it did stop production.

Funny, I heard this about the R8 last week.....poor sales compared to the first gen R8. It seems the love is dying for the R8 which is mad. Serious car for not a lot of money!

Can't believe the TT would be killed of, but sales figures will dictate it I suppose. Funny feeling the current TTRS could be a future classic. It would be a shame if it did stop production.

How on Earth can R8 sales be low? It's well better than last one (IMO). Too many millennials interested in being driven by robot cars! TTRS is a great little car. Compact R8 essentially.

How on Earth can R8 sales be low? It's well better than last one (IMO). Too many millennials interested in being driven by robot cars! TTRS is a great little car. Compact R8 essentially.
Totally agree about the R8, but apparently sales are down by a quarter to that of the first gen.

The reduction in car sales and reduction in discount and prices rises is pretty much exclusively down to the devaluation of the £ and financial uncertainty because of BREXIT. This is not a political statement just fact. Personally I would love to see Brexit stopped for all sorts of reasons including the ability to continue buying EU cars at sensible prices.