B9 Avant Luggage Net

SLINEA4AVANT

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a way to stop my tool box sliding around the boot, i see Audi supply a luggage net for the Q7 but they state this wont fit the Avant but i cant see why not?

Has anyone found a suitable net that fits preferably OEM?

Thanks

Jonathan

The part number on the luggage net which came as part of the storage pack on my S4 Avant is 8W9 861 869 9B9.

Reactions: SLINEA4AVANT
I'm using my luggage net from my 2016 S3 .. they're pretty much universal I thought.

Come to think of it .. pretty sure this is identical to my wife's Q3 aswell !

eBay is your friend .

Last edited:
I'm using my luggage net from my 2016 S3 .. they're pretty much universal I thought.

Come to think of it .. pretty sure this is identical to my wife's Q3 aswell !

eBay is your friend .
Hi,

So the S3 one is a good fit ? I looked for the S4 one mentioned above and there are none on eBay but there are tones of S3/A3 ones! Would you do me a massive favour when you have a moment and check the part number printed on one of the hooks?

Thanks

Jonny

Reactions: zippster
Sorry Zippster but can you confirm that you car is also an Avant?

Reactions: zippster
Thanks for the link and I would like that but at the same time I also have a flexible boot liner so it won't stick down I had a net in my BMW and with the rubber mat it stayed in place. Family member had a Q7 so will try that net and see if it fits as only £25 on eBay

That may just do it! Weighs about 15kg but it's a GT Line Technical tool kit so like the type you can take as hand luggage on an aeroplane so pretty flat backed !will head to screwfix tomorrow and see how I get on!

Reactions: gone
Hi,

So the S3 one is a good fit ? I looked for the S4 one mentioned above and there are none on eBay but there are tones of S3/A3 ones! Would you do me a massive favour when you have a moment and check the part number printed on one of the hooks?

Thanks

Jonny

hey sorry just seen this ill check later when im home , yes i have a new 2017 S4 Avant :) (and love it!)

I've got a few luggage nets from various cars in my garage, let me know if you still need one, and I'll see which fits ;)

That would be great as I really would like to know what fits! Even better if you would like to sell one

That would be great as I really would like to know what fits! Even better if you would like to sell one

Will check tonight, and let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the only one that fitted nicely was the Mercedes one

y4miRYdKNoVBXGAl2CKQ7k_XMkOx3R5cSQPG7UPB2UFVoI5-nk2Ga21mP_v24UDxW3Vlrq8NdOH040tV5ODIVHBE8ENgriVSMdB5gANfMETctIRwx0nLvwHJGl4lSBSMnBeRXVBIAdgZY86tLdBZCfnAIAF6ycfk-BDj7LcWCx4eevhFMjklyvMGzqO6jLqNgkv3c8C78M-CXILeVF341Hvig

The BMW ones had funny toggles not hooks, the mini one was too small, thought I had an A3 one but can't find it.

That looks like a great fit can you confirm the model it was off? Are you looking to keep it or sell it

That looks like a great fit can you confirm the model it was off? Are you looking to keep it or sell it

Was from an S205 C class estate, but says S204 on the pack.
Brand new only opened to test, if it's any good to you I can sell it if you make a sensible offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great I am going to borrow my neighbours net tomorrow morning ( same as you stated above) if it holds toolbox in place I will PM you with an offer tomorrow night! Thanks again for all of your help I really appreciate it!

This is exactly why I love this Forum! Great bunch of folks full of help and advice!

Reactions: TripleD
That's great I am going to borrow my neighbours net tomorrow morning ( same as you stated above) if it holds toolbox in place I will PM you with an offer tomorrow night! Thanks again for all of your help I really appreciate it!

This is exactly why I love this Forum! Great bunch of folks full of help and advice!
How'd you get one with your tests? Did it work as you thought?

I am just back from Holiday i am hoping to borrow the net at the weekend and see if it will hold the tool box, bought some black non slip rubber matting to help too.

Will let you know how i get on!

I was looking for a luggage net for the B9 Avant. I found the part number 8W9 861 869 9B9 but I couldn't see any UK stockists. I ended up ordering one from Germany:
http://r.ebay.com/7S3lRg