1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member Team Nardo Audi RS4

So I was at Rockingham today and they had a 200m sprint, rude not to try it ;) 3.28s to 60 as timed, not bad for an old barge.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

THQuattro and monopole like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Toadoftoadhall

Toadoftoadhall Active Member Team Ara Blue Team Estoril Team Silver Audi RS4 Audi S3 Audi R8

Sounds pretty quick ! What was it timed with?

4. Addict

Addict Well-Known Member

mine feels that quick tbh... and it's about to be tuned this Friday also :rock:

5. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member Team Nardo Audi RS4

Don't forget you were to reveal what you are up to at some point ;)

Re timing equipment, it was proper kit not sure what though.

Don't ask me about the Tesla P100d that was there, up against it a few times :dizzy:

TX.

6. Toadoftoadhall

Toadoftoadhall Active Member Team Ara Blue Team Estoril Team Silver Audi RS4 Audi S3 Audi R8

I haven’t been to Rockingham but no doubt it’s decent timing kit. There is a german video somewhere on you tube where they timed it at 3.5s so it certainly does seem the RS4 is a whole lot quicker than the official (typically audi) conservative figure.:icon thumright:

I have driven the P100D and it is truly brain scrambling!

7. ComputerControlled

ComputerControlled Well-Known Member

I have no idea on how quick mine is. Just feels completely rapid. Paddle shift acceleration with the throttle floored feels like the launch control in my RS3.

terminator x likes this.
  8. RGBARGEE

RGBARGEE Well-Known Member Team Mythos Team Daytona Team Phantom Audi RS3 Audi RS4 Audi S3 Black Edition Navarra Blue Classic Audi A1

Interesting post. Mine feels far quicker than my previous RS3 and is far more brutal when taking off. 3.3 sounds about right. I timed my old RS3 at 3.8 and the RS4 is way quicker than that!

terminator x likes this.
  9. Toadoftoadhall

Just seen another interesting RS4 video on youtube by CarWow - another run timed at 3.5s 0-60. :sunglasses:

10. RGBARGEE

RGBARGEE Well-Known Member Team Mythos Team Daytona Team Phantom Audi RS3 Audi RS4 Audi S3 Black Edition Navarra Blue Classic Audi A1

Definitely a lot quicker than the 0-100kmph 4.1 and way quicker than my old 8V RS3.

terminator x likes this.
  11. RGBARGEE

441ED4A4-7119-408B-909F-5BD803AEA627.jpeg

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. Toadoftoadhall

14. RGBARGEE

It is!!

15. Toadoftoadhall

Really? The silver one? Perhaps it’s my eyes - I do sometimes need reading glasses now lol - but it really doesn’t look like one to me. But what do I know, I don’t own one (quite) yet! :sunglasses:

16. RGBARGEE

It most definitely is my RS4... many variations on the VC screens.

17. Toadoftoadhall

Ahhh I think we may have crossed wires - I am not at all doubting that is actually your RS4!

I was referring to the virtual cockpit display in your photo and it showing the silver car on the screen display, that’s what I think isn’t an Rs4 and that’s why I was disappointed that Audi don’t do a nice graphical image of an RS4 on that screen.
    I hope that makes sense. :smile new:

18. TYb

TYb Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group Team Navarra Audi S3

I got what you meant, I was disappointed when my S3 VC didn’t show an S3. Can’t imagine it would cost much for them to get the model right.

19. Toadoftoadhall

Yes, the little details like that would further enhance the owner/driver experience. To really nail it they could have the graphical image in the correct colour of your car too! :icon thumright:

TYb likes this.
  20. RGBARGEE

Oh yes and of course with the correct optional wheels and privacy glass too as well as matching number plate. My driver enjoyment of my RS4 and S3 would be taken to a different level.

21. Toadoftoadhall

Now you are talking! :grin: