B8 rs4 vs b8 s4 v6t

JAAC UK

Reaction score
What would be the pros of getting a rs4 against a s4 with a supercharger pully mod and remap which see's 480bhp. Would like to get a rs4 but cant see its worth the extra money

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

You have probably seen this

From a performance point of view a remapped S4 is very nearly as quick as an RS4. With a pulley mod the S4 will be quicker. The RS4 sounds nicer than the S4, You just can't beat the noise that they make. The RS4 looks the business with wider arches and the different panels.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
You have probably seen this

From a performance point of view a remapped S4 is very nearly as quick as an RS4. With a pulley mod the S4 will be quicker. The RS4 sounds nicer than the S4, You just can't beat the noise that they make. The RS4 looks the business with wider arches and the different panels.

Yeah cheers for that. Since having a taste for forced induction i dont think ill go back

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Mate, I look at it like this:

I wouldn`t imagine the S4 is a car that you are going to track very much (apologies if I`m wrong, however) and if that`s the case, then why do you need the extra speed that a tuned S4 will give you over an RS4 ?

I`m not saying you`re one of them, but I`ve seen the video of Chris Harris`s cited a lot on various forums, and a lot of people seem to forget how easily the RS just romps away from the S before the S is tuned...

The RS is a VERY fast car, and is already much more than you can safely use on the road, and if you take into account the fantastic noise, the looks, and yes - sounds a bit naf - the extra "kudos" of owning an RS, then it`s a no-brainer for me.

Get the RS4 mate, you`ll have all the speed you ever need, and you`ll love it ! :rock:

Last edited: