For Sale B8/b8.5 S5 RED LEATHER INTERIOR, BUCKET SEATS WITH DOOR CARDS

gledy2

Reaction score
Condition as pictured, all good, no rips or tears just some light wear as shown and expected. Would benefit from a good clean and nourishment. Non heated but fully electric.
Front Door cards aren’t pictured but are all good, can add pictures once removed. Rears door cards are not available

£750

Attachments

• 5DD6737F-77E9-4CE3-A4AC-4DF13DFBBE9D.jpeg
    5DD6737F-77E9-4CE3-A4AC-4DF13DFBBE9D.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 227
  • F087362E-1F38-4F7A-927B-DE1C1AA84C60.jpeg
    F087362E-1F38-4F7A-927B-DE1C1AA84C60.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 113
  • FB2F9E63-66CE-4A31-A201-05B064BF0FDD.jpeg
    FB2F9E63-66CE-4A31-A201-05B064BF0FDD.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 102
  • 39D2788F-9F74-4F20-8E44-25C5C55C8B73.jpeg
    39D2788F-9F74-4F20-8E44-25C5C55C8B73.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 106
  • 6ABA4256-4D32-4E08-ABD4-A3E4ED5912EC.jpeg
    6ABA4256-4D32-4E08-ABD4-A3E4ED5912EC.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 111
Out of interest did you try fitting these into an A4 and the rears didn't fit?

Nope not tried them in my a4, I have an a4 set of heated front and heated rear alcantara ones for sale if you want in my other advert. I’m sure the fronts fit straight in, I doubt the rears fit without a bit of work. Thanks

Out of interest did you try fitting these into an A4 and the rears didn't fit?
Nope not tried them in my a4, I have an a4 set of heated front and heated rear alcantara ones for sale if you want in my other advert. I’m sure the fronts fit straight in, I doubt the rears fit without a bit of work. Thanks

I was interested as I am thinking about fitting some super sports in my Dynamik, I reckon that correct age A5 sportback would fit.
S5 seats tend to go a bit cheaper but then it would look odd with S5 logo in an A4....saying that it would be better if they didn't have S4 on there either as I don't go for that "S4/S5" clone look.
GLWS

I was interested as I am thinking about fitting some super sports in my Dynamik, I reckon that correct age A5 sportback would fit.
S5 seats tend to go a bit cheaper but then it would look odd with S5 logo in an A4....saying that it would be better if they didn't have S4 on there either as I don't go for that "S4/S5" clone look.
GLWS
Thanks, yes not sure if you can get an embossed logo removed but I guess it would mean you’d have to remove the covers at a minimum, also would be the same issue with the super sports if you don’t want them marked as “s4” either. I do find them to be comfier seats though over standard, and I guess your other option would be aftermarket seats which will mean loosing the power etc and look a lot less oem. Another option would be reacaro wingbacks, a more aggressive look but still fairly oem, but a much bigger budget for them if you like the look of them?

I think that at some point I will go for some S4 super sports, just trying to decide whether to go for Red or if "Panda" seats would be too much white with a white car!
The fact that I won't have anything else badged as S4 on the car will hopefully show I'm not trying to produce a looky likey :tearsofjoy:

I have an s4 badge on my flat bottomed steering wheel, but I’ve not looked to see if it is possible to change it to an s-line one. That’s it for mine, plus rs branded brakes as they are rs4. A random lady in a b8 rs4 at the petrol station was shaking her head last week at it, maybe she disapproved of the rs4 style rear bumper and front end, I would never badge it wrongly though.

The s4 super sports are beautiful seats, never been a fan of the two tone versions though, but it’s purely subjective. Some people hate magma red interiors. I just don’t like the idea of white seats from a cleaning point of view, and they do tend to look old and grubby if not looked after well. I think red leather goes with most cars, especially black, but not on a red car as the colour difference doesn’t look nice.

My other seats I have for sale (my car parts hoarding room has to make way for a crèche!) are the black leather and alcantara versions, not quite as good condition as the s5 seats, but they are the same as the non sports s4 seats, and come without the s4 branding. I’m not a fan of the perforated alcantara as I think it looks too like a half leather and cloth version, with the separate colour showing through the holes in the alcantara. These are full alcantara though, heated, along with a very rare heated rear bench too. Would be an easier fit than redoing an s5 rear bench!