B8 A4 Interior LED Upgrade How To (Pic Heavy!)

can you just get a kit for the big lamp and 2 round ones in the roof?

They're the same as the front map lights so I'd assume it would be another £6 for you fella! :)

i can supply you just them 4 bulbs?

its £6 for the map lights
£7 for the dome lights
£2 posted to uk or NI.

Thanks

Have you got any any for the Audi A4 B7 error free? are the bulbs the same??

Im after prices for

4 doors puddle lights the ones that sit underneath the door
2 rear interior
Front interior
Sun visor vanity bulbs x2
Rear ones under the rear passenger and driver seat??

Thanks

Lee

Have you got any any for the Audi A4 B7 error free? are the bulbs the same??

Im after prices for

4 doors puddle lights the ones that sit underneath the door
2 rear interior
Front interior
Sun visor vanity bulbs x2
Rear ones under the rear passenger and driver seat??

Thanks

Lee

Hi lee.

i can do you a B7 kit. £65 posted as you have the light pack.

have supplied to a few b7 members now.

you have differant footwell lamps to the b8 but i will change them over in the kit including the map lights.

if you want separate prices still rather than buying the kit then i can price them up for you.

Trups

i can supply you just them 4 bulbs?

its £6 for the map lights
£7 for the dome lights
£2 posted to uk or NI.

Thanks

Can i order a set of these pluss extra map lights (for the rear)?

How do i pay? Paypal?

l 5TUY

Thanks to Daggerit for the inspiration & t8ups for the LED's (20 in all), Ordered yesterday & fully converted today! All at a great price too - Top Man. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Below is a pic of the Drivers door puddle light cover! Caught it just in time I think. ;)

Bulb Cover

Last edited:
Thanks to Daggerit for the inspiration & t8ups for the LED's (20 in all), Ordered yesterday & fully converted today! All at a great price too - Top Man. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Below is a pic of the Drivers door puddle light cover! Caught it just in time I think. ;)

View attachment 7638

Glad I could provide the inspiration, it really is a great little mod for sure!

And like you say, looks like you did it just in time by that cover! :/

i have noticed when i do swap outs that the Halogens run really hot.

with the LED in you wont need that cover now.
yea, that's what I figured, so I left the one off the passenger door too! funny how all of the other door lights (all 4 reds & rear whites) had the black half-rounded type cover on though? maybe they were replaced at some point.

Does anyone know what the boot door lamp on the Avant is?

I'm keen on a complete set (I have a pre-face lift Avant with Light Pack).

Is the question still outstanding about the Avant? If so I can check it out.

I think i have sussed it for the Avant.

it has a lamp either side in the boot and the same lamp in the boot door, they are the same lamps used in your glovebox and on your puddle lights, just confirm that and il update the thread and put some buy it now links on here for you guys.

Thanks
Trups

Well I'm ready and waiting to order when my Avant turns up..

Do you know if the wiring looms are there for the lighting packs and just need connectors and bulbs?

Nope.

if you have no lighting pack you need to get the looms and lamps, then some coding will need to be done.

if you want want the looms and lamps then PM and we can talk about what you will need with the price for supply or supply, fit and code.

Thanks
Trups

Just a quick note to say thanks to T8UPS, my bulbs arrived next day and have transformed the interior. Excellent service.

I'm now thinking about adding in footwell and glovebox lights, do you supply looms etc for these?

l 5TUY

Well I'm ready and waiting to order when my Avant turns up..

Do you know if the wiring looms are there for the lighting packs and just need connectors and bulbs?

i can now confirm i have had a very good look at the Avant fitted with a light pack.

Its £69 and is the same as the saloon just with the additional 2 extra boot lights.

Trups

Here are the prices:

Non Light pack - £28 posted
front dome lights
front map lights
rear dome lights
boot light

Light pack - £65 posted
front dome lights
front map lights
rear dome lights
boot light
glove box light
4 x footwell lights
4 x puddle lights
4x red door warning lights

The price with postage is to the uk or NI. if you require post anywhere else then please contact me before hand.

There are a few number plate options too, you can go for a canbus LED bulb for an extra £5 or get the OEM leds with adaptor looms for £45.

Any questions then please ask.

Trups

Hi Trups,

I have just placed an order for a A4 Avant 2.0tdi (177) BE and ordered the Interior Light Pack as a factory fitted option. I am led to believe that the interior light pack is already fitted with LED bulbs. Would you know if this is the case?

I am cotemplating a LED mod when my A4 arrives as the LED lights do look and function far better than the yellow incandescent type bulbs.

Cheers

Hi Trups,

I have just placed an order for a A4 Avant 2.0tdi (177) BE and ordered the Interior Light Pack as a factory fitted option. I am led to believe that the interior light pack is already fitted with LED bulbs. Would you know if this is the case?

I am cotemplating a LED mod when my A4 arrives as the LED lights do look and function far better than the yellow incandescent type bulbs.

Cheers

My facelift had the interior light pack from factory and the only LED lights in it are the footwell lights. The numberplate lights are also LED as standard now (finally!). The rest of them can be replaced with his kit and is well worth it. :)

Cheers Daggerit for your prompt reply.

I am surprised that Audi would describe their LED light pack as being LED with only part of it being so! Clearly this misrepresentation could be challenged under the sales of goods act?

There is a link on the Audi website which gives a description of the options available, I will take anther look!

By the way liking your A4 3.0 Tdi😉 coming from a Q7 and enjoying the same engine would have loved to have ordered my A4 avant BE with a 3.0 tdi.

pending further enquiries about the light pack with my Audi dealer how and from whom do I order the LED light bulbs from?

Cheers
Dave

Huh, unless they have changed it from when mine arrived on the 1st September? I don't remember reading that they were LED but maybe I just missed that bit?

Yeah it's a perfect match with the gearbox as well. Really smooth with plenty power/torque if you need it. ;)

If you're looking for it just get hold of t8ups, he'll sort you out with whatever you need. You know when it's arriving? I'd wait until you get it just in case they have changed them and you don't need certain ones. That said, I used his version of the footwell lights as well because they're significantly brighter and better. ;)

Huh, unless they have changed it from when mine arrived on the 1st September? I don't remember reading that they were LED but maybe I just missed that bit?

Link -;
Light pack < Convenience features < A4 Saloon < A4 < Models < Audi UK

I ordered 4 weeks ago for "13" 1st March delivery, build date week 2, variant 2.0 tdi Avant Black Edition (177). Was toying with the idea of Daytona Grey, Ibis White or Glacier White and finally settled for Ibis (wife's choice!)

Spec wise I have gone for Alcantara (never had it before), F/R parking (for the wife!), Interior light pack and storage pack. Would have liked a few more toys but the cost was ever increasing so had to draw the line somewhere.

Just need to find a car that has a recent build date and specced LED interior Light Pack to ascertain how good it is and then make a decision on ordering the LED's from T8ups.

Hi T8UPS, just dropped you a PM for some prices and also noticed that you do the looms for retro fit entry and puddle lights on A4 B8, Can you also give me a price for looms for 4 x doors for red and white light looms.
Cheers,
Chris

done an order with t8ups on tuesday for a full led conversion, number plates interior and fog lamps delivered next day. perfect aswell just what i wanted. couldnt of asked for a better service and very well priced too. thanks t8ups. will post pics if you want

Hi t8ups, special package arrivede first thing this morning....opened it up wires, bulbs and LEDs ! ! !
Bl**dy fast service and on first inspection the quality is absolutely fantastic.
Looks OE as required and really impressed with your efficiency.
Thanks again, BRILLIANT SERVICE. ! !

Hi t8ups, special package arrivede first thing this morning....opened it up wires, bulbs and LEDs ! ! !
Bl**dy fast service and on first inspection the quality is absolutely fantastic.
Looks OE as required and really impressed with your efficiency.
Thanks again, BRILLIANT SERVICE. ! !

Really nice to see it wasn't just me that had such good service! :) Good job keeping people so satisfied t8ups! :)

Hi T8ups

i was just wondering the audi s3 2009+ do they come with the LEDs for the plate number factory built?
And when i get my s3 i would like to order a similar pack as Daggerit, all the interior bulbs with the light pack?

Hi Daggerit

Thanks for the Step by Step guide mate really useful. The plate lights on facelifts you've mentioned they come with LEds...what colour does it give out? does it give out the same colour as your LED interior bulbs? Am buying a 2010 audi s3 and wanted to convert the lights as soon as i get it. going to get it off T8ups as he is the top man for this.

No worries, glad I could help!

Yeah the number plate lights match perfectly, very nice and white. :)

Yup, t8ups is definitely the man for the job, if you need anything or info just let me know.

Dan