B8.5 s4 lowering and exhaust

Conmase

Reaction score
I have been trawling the forum to find the best lowering springs and dampers to go with, but thought it would be a better idea to get you guys who have already done this/looked into it more than i have to give me some advice on the right setup!
And any advice on the best exhaust? Or has anyone had a custome exhaust made up?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Best exhaust depends on what you're looking for, performance gains, noise, or just a gentle increase.
Perfomance gains and noise haha

Will be a lot cheaper than getting a branded exhaust as well, i had a custom system on my 1.8t a3, cost half the amount of any of the branded systems, fitted brilliantly and sounded amazing, it did drone a lot though which made motorway driving quite uncomfortable.

Will be a lot cheaper than getting a branded exhaust as well, i had a custom system on my 1.8t a3, cost half the amount of any of the branded systems, fitted brilliantly and sounded amazing, it did drone a lot though which made motorway driving quite uncomfortable.
Thats always good haha, i will do some research into some reputable custom exhaust shops

Spring/shock combo IMO is Bilstein with eibach springs

Custom exhaust will make you cry on the motorway, you will hate your life, your car, your wife, the world!

20 BHP no drone and extra sound = scorpion

Reactions: RyanJonS4 and rizzini7
Sorry for posting here but have no clue how to open a thread Am wondering if anyone can help me, a own a Audi A4 avant 1.8 b8 2008 am looking if anyone has a idea if the exhausts from Audi s5 4.2 litre v8 will fit on my car ? Or are there any mods required.

Picture of s5 exhaust

Attachments

• IMG_1496.PNG
    IMG_1496.PNG
    846 KB · Views: 108
Custom exhaust will make you cry on the motorway, you will hate your life, your car, your wife, the world!

20 BHP no drone and extra sound = scorpion

Go custom for sound and price I love mine and the noise

As for performance I'm pretty sure the performance gains from a system on an S4 are minimal due to the standard set up being quite good

Reactions: xpoweruk
Am asking if it's worth it couse I can get the s5 exhaust for £130 pound :/

Scorpion , Eibach and Bilstien .

You can even buy the stickers to go down the side .