Wanted B8.5 S4 avant

BennyG_UK

Top Gear
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi all,
After an s4 avant, but I’m after a pretty niche spec.

Must have:
Panoramic sunroof
Drive select
Sports diff
MMI
Be under 60k mileage.

Thanks for looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to 20k. Open to most colours but prefer black, white or larva grey

Took me a while to find mine with drive select and diff option - the sunroof was a bonus. I really wanted white or silver but no chance so had to go with black. I had to go with B8 as it was impossible at the time for B8.5 (and a significant chunk of change extra for 1yr younger at the time).

If I see anything round my way will let you know! You wont be disappointed!

Thanks bud.

Yea I’ve got my heart set on a b8.5 with a sunroof. Plenty about in my price range just non have the sports diff or drive select when I’ve asked for pictures.

I used to own a black mk4 golf and a bora. Just love the way you can get a really good mirror finish with plenty of elbow grease!

My last two cars have been silver & quartz grey, so after something darker ideally but not opposed to other colours if the right spec becomes available!

Nothing else takes your fancy?? I drove C63 estate a while back... The sound almost made me part with the cash there and then!

I went to Mercedes world down south a few weeks back. Ragged a few of them around the track lol.

Can’t beat a quattro for being able to throw them into corners no matter the weather.

Plus I live on the middle of a steep hill, rwd in winter is a no go. I learned that when I had a 350z

Live just down the road from there, may well have to pop down myself over the summer

Will miss the Quattro, have pondered S3 in my quest to down size a bit and get something newer... I do worry if I got a 140 the wife will end up in a ditch come winter haha

Oh nice! We got invited as part of a cooperate day out. Was good fun!

Unfortunately I’m not in a position to downsize just yet. I’ve got two kids and a dog haha.

I used to have an a3 tfsi Quattro sportback and it just wasn’t big enough

I ca recommend the titan boot cover and guardsman dog guard for fit/use... What I've got in mine.

Cool il have a look. Got a full boot cover in my a4 at the moment. Don’t bother with a guard as the factory roll up one is good enough for ours