B8.5 orders

Scott.T

Reaction score
Have all B8.5 orders ceased as I see you can only configure a 'All New A4'.
If so is there an 'unallocated list'.
I'm chewing over the idea of a 177bhp TDI Avant Black Edition due to a possible/pending change of circumstances.

Reactions: Lannerz27
Speak to dealers about cancelled orders maybe?
Speak to the sales there are bound to be a fair few

Speak to dealers about cancelled orders maybe?
Speak to the sales there are bound to be a fair few
Will do but I don't hold out much hope for a 177 BE as there are not that many around according to the National search on Audi Used website.

@Scott.T - Have a look on Coventry Audi's Carwow page. They usually carry a current stock. You may well have to register to get the info

There were loads of B8.5 177s and 190s Black Editons on the sytner Audi website a few weeks ago. Most had minimal mileage and were just a few months old.

Have all B8.5 orders ceased as I see you can only configure a 'All New A4'.
If so is there an 'unallocated list'.
I'm chewing over the idea of a 177bhp TDI Avant Black Edition due to a possible/pending change of circumstances.
There are a nice motor and practical I wanted a s4 but needed a diesel for work being 18 miles there and 18 back and little one just 5 weeks so avant is awesome

I've now got my local dealer hunting un-allocated stock for a 190PS manual BE Nav.
Tempted to make use of the £5000 deposit contribution and low APR offered on them at the moment.
Buying nearly new just doesn't make sense with this current offer on new.

I've now got my local dealer hunting un-allocated stock for a 190PS manual BE Nav.
Tempted to make use of the £5000 deposit contribution and low APR offered on them at the moment.
Buying nearly new just doesn't make sense with this current offer on new.
Hopefully something will turn up for you! Would u take the same if it was lower engine brake? Normally u have everything u want but there's always that one thing missing engine bhp nav etc

Hopefully something will turn up for you! Would u take the same if it was lower engine brake? Normally u have everything u want but there's always that one thing missing engine bhp nav etc

Not really. I made that mistake earlier in the year buying a 2nd hand 120ps 1.8tfsi instead of a new 170ps BE Nav.
The move to the S4 was supposed to tick many boxes and result in selling my Subaru (2nd car garage queen). But it doesn't tick the same box as the Subaru so thst will be staying with me.
Hence the need for a 300+ bhp rush no longer needs satisfying by the family motor.

My motor ticks all my boxes but one no nav but I got everything else I wanted.

@Scott.T, something tells me you might be able to get a good deal on a diesel-engined car from the VAG group right now. :)

Reactions: Keef and scotty76
Ah scotty sorry to see you drop the S4 especially after the wait of getting it built but needs must if circumstances change.

Hope you find the car you need

Ah scotty sorry to see you drop the S4 especially after the wait of getting it built but needs must if circumstances change.

Hope you find the car you need
I think you might be thinking about me @Rich M . :) If so I'm still here with S4 in tow.

Well...........as of 30 minutes ago...........all I can say is.........'TEAM SEPANG' ;)
No build wait (other then the transfer from 1 dealer to another) and higher spec then I would of picked.

Reactions: NICK-C, Bristle Hound, jdp1962 and 1 other person
Well...........as of 30 minutes ago...........all I can say is.........'TEAM SEPANG' ;)
No build wait (other then the transfer from 1 dealer to another) and higher spec then I would of picked.
You really do need to say more! :)

I found one at a dealer 177 in sepang blue on e bay ????

You really do need to say more! :)
Currently unregistered so able to take the 5k deposit contribution

A4 BE Nav Avant
Diesel 2.0TDi 190ps
Sepang Blue
Manual 6-speed

So all the usual extra's : Nav, B&O, Flat bottomed wheel etc.....

Extras that were not on my radar :
Quattro
Heated seats
Dynamic cruise
Parking camera's
Folding mirrors

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Kev M, jdp1962 and 2 others
Nice,

Collecting my Sepang Blue Avant on Monday

Reactions: Scott.T
Currently unregistered so able to take the 5k deposit contribution

A4 BE Nav Avant
Diesel 2.0TDi 190ps
Sepang Blue
Manual 6-speed

So all the usual extra's : Nav, B&O, Flat bottomed wheel etc.....

Extras that were not on my radar :
Quattro
Heated seats
Dynamic cruise
Parking camera's
Folding mirrors
Nice one @Scott.T ! :thumbs up:

Leaving the S4 club but joining the sepang club = Result! ;) :D

Looking foreword to the pics

Reactions: Scott.T
Nice one @Scott.T ! :thumbs up:

Leaving the S4 club but joining the sepang club = Result! ;) :D

Looking foreword to the pics

Yep, S4 was a short experience.
The cost of the S-Tronic repair, had it not been under warranty, was a scary one and the fuel economy is pretty shocking for a day-2-day car.

Yes I have lost some money on the P-Ex, but I figure better to do it now and grab the £5000 deposit contribution on the A4, then leave it 10 months (when the warranty runs out & I wouldn't want an S4 without one) and have no deals on the new A4.

The new A4 looks good, but once you spec it up the same as a B8.5 BE Nav Quattro + my additional options it comes out at £42K !!!!!! and more importantly....NO SEPANG available !!!!!

The new A4 looks good, but once you spec it up the same as a B8.5 BE Nav Quattro + my additional options it comes out at £42K !!!!!!

spot on, that's why like you I am getting one of the last B8.5 BE Nav's

I wasn't going to specify Quattro, but when the offer landed in my lap I figured with 295lb/ft of torque (which isn't far off an S4) it will be nice to drive it hard without the fear of the front wheels doing their own thing.

I use my S4 avant as a day-2-day car........but fuel economy wasn't top of my pirority list....In fact I was somewhere well behind "oh hell yeah", "see you later everyone else" and "ooohh, I can get a wardrobe in the back of that".

Reactions: scotty76 and Scott.T
I had a 177 courtesy car in the spring and found it span its wheels easily after being used to my 177 Quattro

I think you might be thinking about me @Rich M . :) If so I'm still here with S4 in tow.

Ha yes apologies for that scotty. I skimmed past the name but also should of known better that your S4 is black not silver.

Yep, S4 was a short experience.
The cost of the S-Tronic repair, had it not been under warranty, was a scary one and the fuel economy is pretty shocking for a day-2-day car.

Yes I have lost some money on the P-Ex, but I figure better to do it now and grab the £5000 deposit contribution on the A4, then leave it 10 months (when the warranty runs out & I wouldn't want an S4 without one) and have no deals on the new A4.

The new A4 looks good, but once you spec it up the same as a B8.5 BE Nav Quattro + my additional options it comes out at £42K !!!!!! and more importantly....NO SEPANG available !!!!!

Glad you managed to find a new motor. Out of interest what was the s-tronic issue?

I had a 177 courtesy car in the spring and found it span its wheels easily after being used to my 177 Quattro

I had the 150bhp model a couple of weeks back and that also managed to light up the fronts but wheels kept firmly to the ground unlike some which have the tendcy to wheel-hop

Well you may of spotted my Avatar has changed. That means it was unexpectingly at the dealers today. All dirty and covered in protection.
Collection is Monday at 4:30pm.

Despite being dirty and un-prepared all I can say about Sepang Blue on a Black Edition is........WOW !!!!!

Reactions: scotty76, Kev M, Lannerz27 and 2 others