B8.5 Anti roll Bar with sports diff

Darren McDonnell

Reaction score
Hss anyone changed the ARB on a car with sports diff. I have found that Audi put a smaller 16mm ARB on the cars with sports diff. What was the thinking behind this and is just going to the 21mm that they fit on the none sports diff cars an upgrade.

Then the question is would the uprated ones be too much.

I see Eibach have stopped doing them now.

I ask as i am about to install Eibach springs.

Cheers

Yep I have sports diff I changed it out for genuine RS5 ARB got a used one from breakers for £70

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Darren McDonnell
8K0511305S

Was that for an S4 or S5

did you think it was worth the change to it.

cheers
I have a S4 Avant, tbh i couldn't say. I went from stock to uprated springs, end links, drop links and front/back arbs in one go. Car vibrations are more enhanced as it's now more stiffer but for me my family only go in it once in a while so the handling/planted upgrade was worth trade off.

Interesting, I have an S4 avant with the sport diff and have the H&R arbs bookmarked, but at £400+ I am hesitant to pull the trigger.

interestingly it looks like Audi put a 16mm rear ARB on the RS4 avant as well...

I am very tempted by this

The part number I listed above is 22.5mm they probably just assumed it would be sufficient since the sports diff is doing a lot of the work at the back.