B7 Wagon Transformation with Pics ;)

Well that car looks the mutts nuts bud, very nicely done.

I'm hoping to progress to an RS4 at some point in the future, I'm kinda missing my Evo atm. :(

What a difference. Car looks ace, nice one. Love the gun-metal rs4 alloys, seems thats Audis 09/59 look

I like that alot. Just got mine....cathing you up, just suspension and 19's to go lol. Looks better in black!

Seriously, really good looking car pal!

Here's mine....
b5060cf9.jpg

:detective2:
Agree about the egg yolks, they have to go and will definately get the rears tinted.

Plate will stay as I like the contrast against the black.

That S3 is nice but not my cup of cha ;)

In terms of drop, i don't how much it's been dropped by...around 80mm over standard I'd guess.

How can you change the Amber indicator lenses. I hate mine. I want clear or smoked...

Have you any idea?

Love your car in black mate!!

Wow so classy, like all the subtle mods. The biggest impact is made by the fact you're not afraid of a drop. Does the underside still clear central mound type speedbumps? not sure if you have children but if you do i bet they love being dropped off to school in it :)

Wow so classy, like all the subtle mods. The biggest impact is made by the fact you're not afraid of a drop. Does the underside still clear central mound type speedbumps? not sure if you have children but if you do i bet they love being dropped off to school in it :)

Thanks.

Clearance is fine if taken slow.

Funny you should mention the kids, the love of the drop-off was far greater in the RS6 as you heard it before you saw it :)

The B7 certainly raises an eyebrow amongst the 4x4s and MPVs, kids alway enjoy getting in and out and hearing comments like "does that thing have any suspension at all" make me laugh :)

Last edited:
I was driving through Hounslow earlier and saw this parked up up behind halfords. I was in traffic looking at it from a distance thinking it was some sort of a3 sportback black edition untill i got closer and realised it was an a4 avant, then i saw the ride height and then the plate and realised it was yours. Looked really moody parked up down that side street and paintwork was looking fresh.

Congrats! You have the best looking B7 I've seen.

Black optics ftw!

Where can I get the cupra splitter mate and what was it like to fit and finally how much !!! Cheers

Splitter from the Seat main dealer. From memory around £20ish.

Fitting is easy, line the splitter up to the front and find the center point of both the splitter and the bumper and mark. Use a thin drill bit and drill holes through the splitter and into the bumper. Then use self-tappers working your way from the center outwards. Once you start it's easy.

There's more posts on here if you do a search.

i love this A4, i want it badly lol.