1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale B7 tfsi New APR Carbonio intake

Beardymat Oct 13, 2018 at 8:37 PM

1. Beardymat

Beardymat Active Member TFSI Owners Group Team V8 Team Sprint Audi S4 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

Hi All
    I was saving this along with some other bits to put on my tfsi once I got my K04 turbo finished but now I've got an S4 the tfsi is going so will be selling off these bits.
    Its brand new and had to be shipped over from America at eye watering expense as I couldn't locate one in England but there's no point it sitting around so I will part with it for what I think is a reasonable £350.
    Collection ideally from Sheffield but I will post at buyers expense.
    I also have a New Milltek down pipe and used 034 motorsport high flow Cat which will be for sale once I decide how much I want and get some pictures for them but will consider an offer for all of them together if anyone is interested.

20181013_171432.jpg 20181013_171409.jpg

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Brilliant Black Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V8 VCDS Map User Audi RS4 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

i'd like that sir but its tad more than I have to spend at the moment what with the old bus being a weekly parts bin....
    What would your best price be chap.

4. petetheprop

petetheprop Phantom Black S4 Cabriolet

How does the tfsi carbonio version differ from the S4 version ? How far off from fitting the S4 do you think it is? I'm guessing it would just need the hole for the air/maf pipe moving

5. Beardymat

Beardymat Active Member TFSI Owners Group Team V8 Team Sprint Audi S4 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

I'm already taking a big kicking in the gentleman's area at that price I'm afraid Rob so I'm going to remain firm on it for now.

It might be possible to blank off the hole for the tfsi setup and make a new one for the V8 Maf position. The basic design of the factory airbox is the same after all but without having the S4 version to compare I couldn't say for sure that it would work. Not sure the filter will fit the Maf though thinking about it.

6. Luke Smith A4 2.0T

Luke Smith A4 2.0T New Member

Great price for a brand new carbonio that!

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk