B7 rs4 8pot caliper thread.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I've been searching the B7 section for ages now looking for a thread a saw some time ago regarding fitting B7 rs4 8 pot calipers and discs to A4 B7's.
Basically looking for a link to the thread or any info on the upgrade.
Disc size and caliper specs etc, if anyone has the link or a suitable link for the info can they reply back .

Thanks in advance
rob

discs are vented 365mm x 34mm -8e0 615 301AB , and calipers are, 8e0 615 107 / 8 (L&R)

rob

I'll have them if you don't want them :playful:

What happened to getting an RS4 with the brakes attached, may as well with the price of them as well to be fair...

Reactions: martin1984
I've decided to channel funds towards another race bike for now, another B7 in RS4 format would be nice and I have seen a few more but with my luck at present it will just become a bottomless pit , rather spend it on my bikes for the moment.

Reactions: Dani_B19
Whats up with the 6 pots Rob?

Nothing , I just saw some in a pic this morning and thought they would be great on my old bus, the 18'z with 345 discs look a bit small now with my newer style rims...…just a thought.

I know what you mean. I keep seeing cars pop up with them and they do look very nice indeed.

Would look well behind the 19's.

If you want some real exiting brakes: im selling my 380mm ceramic brakes!

Reactions: DieselJake
I also have a 356mm 8-pot K-sport kit for sale:
2-piece 356x32mm perforated discs
8-pot K-sport calipers
Brackets for the A4 B6/7
EBC red-stuff brake pads
SS brake lines.

All practically brand new(less then 800 miles)

I may have missed it ….
I've been searching the B7 section for ages now looking for a thread a saw some time ago regarding fitting B7 rs4 8 pot calipers and discs to A4 B7's.
Basically looking for a link to the thread or any info on the upgrade.
Disc size and caliper specs etc, if anyone has the link or a suitable link for the info can they reply back .

Thanks in advance
rob

Hey Rob,

Are you still looking at 8 pots? If so go to k sport direct as got a price the other day for 356mm discs, calipers, ect minus pads was £1099. Mate of mine has them on his e46 m3 with blue stuff pads stop on a penny mate. Was looking my self for the old girl. Lots lined up but funds getting in the way

Reactions: Charlie Farley
I am , and I did contact the UK outlet for info , waiting for a fitting template but have a feeling they wont clear my alloys to be honest but wont be sure until I've tried the template.

Another guy at work running the same set up on an e36 with 18” wheels. He needed to run spacers to clear the calipers. Still looking at stx coilovers and h&r roll bars

I don't really want to move the rims out any further , it's going to be a case they will either fit straight on or they wont, no plans to make them fit.
I'll leave my 18z's on rather than mess things around to be honest.

Reactions: Andy b7
I don't really want to move the rims out any further , it's going to be a case they will either fit straight on or they wont, no plans to make them fit.

Fair enough mate. Got much else lined up for yours?

yep, just made a start cleaning the S4 recaro seats I picked up yesterday, then sorting out a new steering wheel and other bits.
plenty on the cards really.

If you change your mind I definitely want first dibs on your 18z’s :thumbs up: