b7 quattro exhaust

Daza

Reaction score
Any one fitted a miltek exhaust to an a4 b7 quattro, if so what they like, i already know there expensive, any others that are as good but not as expensive?

I went down the custom route in the end, and managed to get a cat back and down pipe for £700 fitted, worked out about the same price as miltek but i didnt have to fit it and its completely unique.
If you wanted miltek, go on euro carparts website, log in then add it to your basket but dont buy it, after 2 or 3 days they send you a 15% discount code if you complete the order!

Reactions: James.c, Baka and Daza
Is there much of a difference after fitting?

I'll be planning to go down the custom route and also get a unique turbo back made for my car.

should be mate, all my old fast petrol turbo motors used to love a good exhaust, i know you get next to nothing out of one on a diesel other than better spool up and more noise lol.

I think the biggest improvement, flow wise, you can make to the exhaust is to replace the cat.

I have a milltek on my tfsi quattro. Prev owner had it fitted, but went with resonator option. It does sound good but a bit quiet. Ive decatted it now too, but going to be replacing that again with a custom made 3" decat + down pipe, and removing the resonators.

If it was me, I would have gone custom from the get-go. Better value for money