B7 Max Range

tr7

Reaction score
What's your max ever range after fill up?

This has to be my best in any of the B7's I've owned.

IMG 2485s

IMG 2497s

IMG 2494s

Yes it was after a particularly long drive but I thought impressive none the less!

No one else play this game??

805 mile range 56 miles after filling up I thought was rather good!

I got 620 miles real world on a tank from Scotland to London, with stops in stratford, London, stansted and as far north as Huntingdon before filling up again, it wasn't on empty either at the time and was carrying fat old me + 4x 19" wheels and tyres.

Figured that was pretty good going.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I gave up the fuel consumption game on day 2 of my b7 ownership to be honest, i'll get whatever i get and with my b7 my right foot takes control more often than not which is allways going to end in sub 25mpg most of the time....

Reactions: tr7
I was really surprised at my mpg i expected it to be mid 20's even with a heavy foot i tend to get between high 20's and low 30's if i really tried i think i could see 40mpg on average easily, not sure what that works out to be a tank though....ill let you know when its alive again.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
See being a TDI, B7's for me are all rounders and work horses. Yes, not bad to drive. But not the 'fun' cars that I don't care about mpg. Don't get me wrong, I only fill up with BP Ultimate (best we get here) and take care of my car here. But it's no M3 or RS4

Though I am open to the idea of the right DTM!

Anyway, that was just estimated miles. I will get between 550-650 to a tank depending on journeys that tank. Just the highest numbers I've ever saw so took the photo :icon thumright:

See being a TDI, B7's for me are all rounders and work horses. Yes, not bad to drive. But not the 'fun' cars that I don't care about mpg. Don't get me wrong, I only fill up with BP Ultimate (best we get here) and take care of my car here. But it's no M3 or RS4

Though I am open to the idea of the right DTM!

Anyway, that was just estimated miles. I will get between 550-650 to a tank depending on journeys that tank. Just the highest numbers I've ever saw so took the photo :icon thumright:
I couldn't image owning a 10k DTM with the same performance as my car that's barely worth a 3rd of that, that's the only thing that would put me off as nice as they are and the "rare" factor that comes with it to me it should of been like the US market DTM and at least come with a v8.

DTM’s aren’t 10k though. A clean looking one but 100k went for 4K asking.

So was bought for a number starting with 3.

I couldn't image owning a 10k DTM with the same performance as my car that's barely worth a 3rd of that, that's the only thing that would put me off as nice as they are and the "rare" factor that comes with it to me it should of been like the US market DTM and at least come with a v8.

06B84F72 1E75 48F8 9C99 FCFBC30CDD58

The highest avg MPG I've seen on mine was 70 at a steady cruise of about 60mph. I think that would be a bit of a fantasy to achieve that though

They can do 70 mpg+ on a completely flat road (or down hill..) for about 60 seconds lol

Your avg. mpg is a lot down to your driving style in my experience. How you read the road and basically how much your unnecessarily brake.

That figure above was after a 5 hour round trip of motorway/dual carriageway driving on cruise control.

The error I see so many people making it misjudging junctions and roundabouts. Usually racing past me to get to a roundabout for them to mistime it, come to a complete stop and I continuously drive around at my same pace.

Often the case that I can drive 'slower' but get to the destination faster..