b7 interior into b6

dale86

Reaction score
Hi I have the chance of a b7 sline cloth trim for my b6 has anyone done this before and if so how straightforward is the swap if it is straightforward that is lol.

I've not done it (yet), but from what I understand it is a pretty simple straight swap. Door cards and seats should be a piece of cake. I've definitely seen one of the guys on here had put a complete B7 RS4 interior in his B6.

Thanks for the info I'm sure I've read a post on here of someone doing it but said something about the wiring for airbags been slightly different. I'm glad it will fit though as imnsick of my drivers seat rocking now lol.

I have B7 cloth S Line seats in mine. Direct swap - no modification to anything. Only thing was the B7 it came from had a seat belt sensor... which I don't have. So I just didn't plug it in. All fine. A much better seat than the B6 Sport ones I had before.

I have B7 cloth S Line seats in mine. Direct swap - no modification to anything. Only thing was the B7 it came from had a seat belt sensor... which I don't have. So I just didn't plug it in. All fine. A much better seat than the B6 Sport ones I had before.

are they not the exact same seat?