B7 CAB HEADLIGHT BULBS

cabbychris

Reaction score
Morning all,im wanting to change the headlight/sidelight bulbs in my b7 cab,im not wanting to go the xenon route just wanting something a bit more bright,im thinking of the philips xtreme 130`s can someone tell me what bulbs i would need to make then all look the same ie nice and bright,i know 1 set is h7`s what are the others.

The dipped and main are H7. Not sure on the side lights. It as a nice touch you could fit very easily a set of LED side lights. I got mine through t8ups here on the forum. Very simple and a nice touch. He can also do a complete set. Side for front. Number plate bulbs and all interior. They make such a nice difference. Especially if you have black leather.

So they are both h7`s,ive got the t8ups led number plate lights and yes its all black leather inside thanks mate

Then get his interior lights. Makes it so much better. Especially the boot light. You can see what's in there. Lol

As far as I'm aware they are both H7

Both headlight bulbs are H7's, I have Philips diamond vision in both. It's an improvement over stock on both output and asteyics but still not on the same league as hid's.

Reactions: cabbychris
With the Diamond vision 5000k you will have an improvement but not as much output as Xtreme Vision's +130% as White vision 4300k is +60% so Diamond (blue fashion bulb) will have less than that .

I would recommend either Philips or Osram 501 LED 4000K sidelights with the Xtreme , huge guarantees and they also have light diffusers .

Reactions: DrStrange and cabbychris
Thanks guy`s ive ordred 2 lots of the xtreme 130`s now i`ll have a look at the 501 led`s.

Thanks guy`s ive ordred 2 lots of the xtreme 130`s now i`ll have a look at the 501 led`s.
I've just changed mine too. Got the fogs to change to led too. Why don't you wanna go down the xenon route?

Which led`s are you using in your fogs,tbh i just want something better than the candle light oem`s and i dont want to spend
a fortune as we are hoping to change the car for a q7,been looking at them for a while now

I went for Mtec Racing H11's Super White 4350k bulbs and they are white....with a 55w draw and 100w output, so there's no messing about with resistors to prevent the error on the DIS.

Fogs

Which led`s are you using in your fogs,tbh i just want something better than the candle light oem`s and i dont want to spend
a fortune as we are hoping to change the car for a q7,been looking at them for a while now
Theyre off eBay think the fogs were 19 quid
Gonna fit them.at the weekend n I'll put a pic on. Bought a xenon and led headlight and sidelight set for about 9 quid. They look much better than the crappy yellow look bulbs.