B7 Brakes Need Help Asap Pls

dimitar.tuntov.5

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
hello guys i just need help ... i have order 320mm
front discs for my B7 because i have been told that they are 320 ... i try to measure them and its look like 320 as well but now i just remove one of them and they are 312 ...
Because they are 30mm not 25 like 312 they won't fir on my carrier calipers .

Can you give me advice what calipers and carriers to buy or just to swap discs with 312 ?
I need some fast advice
Thanks a lot in advance

p.s - what carrier caliper are straight bolt on on my car ?
My existing one are single pot so i think that double pot will do the job ... or single S4 B6 one ? ?
Thanks a lot in advance

So your current discs are worn, I suggest just swapping like for like.

Guys came on .... give me some advice .... Is there anyone with 320 brakes - 2.0TFSI B7 ?
give me some info on the calipers ... are they the same as 2.0 TDI once .. both single pot just TFSI wear 30mm and 320mm
thanks

So many guys upgrades the brake ... so i think that i can do it as well ! If B7 2.0 TFSI is with 320mm rotors and single pot calipers .... My B7 tdi is with 312 mm rotors with single pot calipers too ! B6 S4 is with 345 mm rotors with single pot also !
So my question is - can i put TFSI calipers because i got the discs already If not - yes i will swap them with 312 to be original

I have B7 TFSI calipers, which are the same as the B6/B7 S4 calipers. The standard B7 2.0 TDI calipers are NOT the same and not as big. If you want to upgrade to fit 320mm rotors you need to get 2.0 TFSI, B6/B7 S4 calipers. Thats going to cost. If you dont want to upgrade due to the cost, swap the rotors for 312 for your cars standard size.

Correct me if am wrong but isn't there a code on the caliper.....and the code depicts one of two brands of caliper and size on your car.As mentioned previously, if you want bigger discs you will need the S4 carriers and to buy new, they are hugely expensive. I would heartily recommend a good branded replacement same size disc and pads. I use Zimmerman pads and discs and for the money they really perform well. Good discs and pad combo would be more than sufficient. imho.

Good Luck,
A

Correct me if am wrong but isn't there a code on the caliper.....and the code depicts one of two brands of caliper and size on your car.As mentioned previously, if you want bigger discs you will need the S4 carriers and to buy new, they are hugely expensive. I would heartily recommend a good branded replacement same size disc and pads. I use Zimmerman pads and discs and for the money they really perform well. Good discs and pad combo would be more than sufficient. imho.

Good Luck,
A

Your right in what you say but it's the 320's that you can swap out for S4 carriers not the 312's :happy:.