B7 Avant tow bar needed??

750FLYER

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Before I plough through E-bay just wondering if anyone has a towbar for the above vehicle they no longer need? ..Did one come with your car and you don't want it? ..Is it sitting gathering dust, or using up valuable space in your garage...??

I'll buy it... Don't worry!

Single electrics please, but either will do. Cheers in advance.

Try posting a wanted add in classified section of the forum

there are a few around on fleabay, but it is only a few, depends on what flavour you want, i looked for ages and then gave up and bought one new as i just couldnt find one worth buying.

Cheers... Yep PFJones are doing them for around £90 which seems reasonable... Not as reasonable as a used one for less but I've been watching for a while and not seen much used ones around..

i purchased mine from PF jones, and a word of caution, don't rush out and buy it straight away from them, they have several websites with differnt names (until you read the small print and tel number) , the prices vary a lot accross there sites so it pays to check them all out first.
I bought a westfalia kit with detach swan neck with standard electric, i think it was about £180 dellivered, but on another one of there sites it was double that, so be carefull and double check before paying, i didnt order via net as i wanted to be sure they didnt overcharge me , used the phone and quoted the ref from the ad i saw.
good luck.