B7 A4/S4 Mini Meet .

check this link out. It’s in May. I think a few of us should go
Definitely up for that one, think i had my mercedes booked to go on show there last year but i had to pull out at last minute, ill be up for this though.

Reactions: Dan_Avant
Sandra has put the BQR show in the local meets section (south west) for anyone interested in having a little gathering this summer.

Need to try and drum up some interest now mate.

don’t know if you would be interested but there’s a monthly breakfast meet the first Sunday of each month in or around Bristol.

Need to get there for 8am though as it gets busy

don’t know if you would be interested but there’s a monthly breakfast meet the first Sunday of each month in or around Bristol.

Well thats 3 of us so far lol, id love to go to a few breakfast meets I’ll definitely keep it in mind.

Ill see if the mrs mum will have the kids at the end of the month for the night and get a hotel near the meet and pop over wheres the next one? Assuming its the 1st March yeah?

Anyone going to the performance german meet at castle combe this year? If a few are going from the b7 section maybe we could convoy? I haven't got the ticket yet just wondering who would be up for it me and the mrs will go this year.

Reactions: AvantMike
Not found a suitable location yet that will please everyone, but haven't given up yet.:yes:

Reactions: AvantMike
I live in Yorkshire so I’m guessing i would have a decent drive to location

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe, we'll have to see how things pan out I think, but anything is possible.:icon thumright:

Reactions: Pie-eyedpiper
Robs just putting it off until he gets his fancy hybrid all sorted so he can show people up as there will no dout be some backroad or motorway pulls to be had against each other! Lol

Reactions: Pie-eyedpiper and Charlie Farley
Robs just putting it off until he gets his fancy hybrid all sorted so he can show people up as there will no dout be some backroad or motorway pulls to be had against each other! Lol

Nope, may be aborting further engine work on the old bus now and just enjoy the car as it going really well now and I've another old bus in the pipeline now with a few more ponies to play with.
This meetup would be a good place to give it an outing.

Reactions: Andy b7 and Ricky Burrows