B7 A4/S4 Mini Meet .

Are people still up for this?

There’s actually a disused airstrip not far from me. I could try and find out who the landowner is and see if we could sort something out?

I live in Bristol btw

Reactions: Ricky Burrows and AvantMike
There’s also a decent hotel across the road that I may be able to get discount on if people were to stay over.

night life in Bristol is pretty lively as well if people were interested in a night out

I am but may well be in the old bus in its current trim.

I would be up for this as an only an hour from Bristol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are people still up for this?

There’s actually a disused airstrip not far from me. I could try and find out who the landowner is and see if we could sort something out?

I live in Bristol btw
Im up for this im only down the road in Gloucester

I'm south east of the Midlands

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

well i'm south full stop so whichever way it will be a drive out and a bit.

Reactions: Andy b7
I would be keen for this! Would be good to talk b7 general jargon.

Based in Bristol too! But keen to travel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob, just reading through this again. Getting access to an air strip or the like might be tough, especially when you start to think of insurance or the possibility of someone getting hurt or being an idiot. Sorry, I know, but something to consider.

Maybe a rolling road day at a reputable tuner might be easier to arrange?

I'd be down for something. Hopefully it's in early May since I think I'll be shipping my car back home around May/June. Willing to drive almost anywhere to meet some good B7 folks.

Edgar

Reactions: Ricky Burrows
Sounds good, i'm new to the forum but willing to take a trip to meet like minded individuals. :Grey B7:

I’d be up for meeting some fellow b7’s in pretty central but up for travelling wherever!

Maybe we should meet up at a certain address in Hull?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Reactions: UisT4, Ricky Burrows and BakPak
Nope, i'm all for helping Ricky but that's never going to happen chaps, I don't have fond memories of hull .:gun2:

Reactions: jarnold231
Nope, i'm all for helping Ricky but that's never going to happen chaps, I don't have fond memories of hull .:gun2:
Does this require a separate thread Rob? Or a beer and some counciling? Ill bring the beer if you get the tissues.

Reactions: BakPak
Stella and lots of it, f*ck the Kleenex. I hate the sight of someone else's blood.

Reactions: Ricky Burrows
Hull , that's a very dirty word with me ….I would never go there again if it was the last place on earth and even then i'd be gritting me teeth.

Reactions: Sidrick
Just a quick update chaps, I haven't forgotten about this.
I have a few other locations to checkout , but rest assured i'm on the case, and if anyone else find somewhere that may be suitable update me.:thumbs up:

rob

Even if I no longer have my b7 by the time this meet happens, I'm coming anyway....
I need to meet you lot lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

@Ricky Burrows do you know if the monthly meet in Cheltenham still happens? I’m going back 10-15 years here so it’s a long shot
Im not sure Cheltenham was amazing back about 15 years ago in the max power days they come down a couple times and featured us in the mag, thats was always a weekly meet then a race around the town circuit, but everything has changed now the circuit don't exist anymore and the meets have more or less gone location always changed due to police and last one i went to a crash happened hit a few pedestrians and had the helicopter come out ect that was about 3 years ago and never started up again since.

Was always an amazing night and very very illegal hence why it always had issues over the years but definitely some of the best nights of my life when it was on...

It was good. I used to go there quite a bit when I was a lad. Had a fully kitted out shitroen Saxo VTR - how embarrassing ha ha!!!

Did you go to the meet at Asda in Cribbs Causeway, Bristol, that was featured in Max Power? My mate was there in his Mk1 Sierra Cosworth. He done so many burn outs the wire in the tyres was throwing sparks everywhere ha ha ha

It was good. I used to go there quite a bit when I was a lad. Had a fully kitted out shitroen Saxo VTR - how embarrassing ha ha!!!

Did you go to the meet at Asda in Cribbs Causeway, Bristol, that was featured in Max Power? My mate was there in his Mk1 Sierra Cosworth. He done so many burn outs the wire in the tyres was throwing sparks everywhere ha ha ha
Lol saxo’s were the car to have back in the day lol no I haven’t been to any cars meets for ages last “street” one was when that crash happened in Cheltenham and last proper meet was last year at the tunerfest midlands, now are youngest is 3 were slowly getting to the point where we can start going to some, half of the time i never know when and where they are to be honest.

@Ricky Burrows I know what you mean. My little one is 4 now but got another on the way. He’s due in June. Trying to get as many mods done to the car before he arrives!

Have you had a look at the Audi enthusiast meet near Southampton? It looks good. I’m gonna go. Would be good to see some local lads down there. There’s already 5-6 on the attendees list in the events forum

@Ricky Burrows I know what you mean. My little one is 4 now but got another on the way. He’s due in June. Trying to get as many mods done to the car before he arrives!

Have you had a look at the Audi enthusiast meet near Southampton? It looks good. I’m gonna go. Would be good to see some local lads down there. There’s already 5-6 on the attendees list in the events forum

I want to get the kids into it tbh half of the time its weather lately hopefully the summer we can go to a few meets have a nice day out.

No i haven't seen that meet in Southampton when is it? Is there a link anywhere, depending on day and time I’ll definitely try to make it there.