B7 A4 - Alloy PCD and Offset and centre bore size

Please don't Rob on this occasion, by the sounds of things I'm going to need every penny I've got for the rotors..ha ha!!!...Lol. Great talking to you guys!!!

Oh and that's Tony's car....but it looks just like mine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nope, but the cost of bacon may be going up.......lol
Hi again Rob, I have just got two quick questions which hopefully you can advise me on. Here goes, (1) Would bbs original wheels on et 32, 8.5j, and 18s, work on my a4 b7 saloon s line 2005. (yes it's me again PHILIP HUGHES, I lost my password so had to re-sign up again, haha) and (2) If so, is it still 235/40/R18s, which I now are standard on the oems.Anyway hopefully I won't bore you any more after this. As you've probably guessed I have gone away from the 19s. Many thanks once again any help greatly appreciated.

when you say original BBS wheels , can you expand on that a bit as BBS did a few rims , do you have a pic or part number.
size wise they would be OK an ET32 will make them sit quite close to the wheel arch , probably look very nice to be honest but not all BBS fit the same even on the same offset as rim styles and patterns can make the difference.
tyres will be ok , 235/40 is suited well to an 8j rim but will also fit an 8.5j , you'll just have a small stretch...not much at all.

Reactions: FUSSER-3
when you say original BBS wheels , can you expand on that a bit as BBS did a few rims , do you have a pic or part number.
size wise they would be OK an ET32 will make them sit quite close to the wheel arch , probably look very nice to be honest but not all BBS fit the same even on the same offset as rim styles and patterns can make the difference.
tyres will be ok , 235/40 is suited well to an 8j rim but will also fit an 8.5j , you'll just have a small stretch...not much at all.
s-l200.jpg
These are the ones Rob. Any thoughts would be great

s-l64.jpg
This is another image from ebay Rob, hope this helps