B6 Useful Ebay finds

For that price shoud be fully loaded at least ... Everywhere for 10 years start rust - so that car is worth no more that £4k !!!! Cambeld need replace - £500 in Audi , Brakes may be .... Some suspention .... So i prefer 100k B7 for £8k rather this !!!!
Don't understand me wrong .... Just opinion

Reactions: DieselJake
Low mileage isn't always best as it means it's been stood around a lot, and most likely it's only been doing short journeys.

It does look like a nice clean example, but £7.5k is well overpriced IMO

Complete RS4 front brake setup: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-RS4-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e981ae32d

Seller is my flatmate, we fitted these to his 3.0 V6 along with S4 rears, looked amazing and stopping power was unbelievable. Comes with brand new discs and pads, never fitted, and braided lines.

He's getting a company car and standard brakes have been put on his A4 to sell it, so a genuine reason for sale. RS logos are heat-resistant vinyl but could be removed and changed to RS4, R8 or even Lamborghini (all have the same setup), whatever you like.

I've bought his S4 rears off him but couldn't stretch to these too and already have a B5 RS4 front setup anyway so couldn't really justify the money, even though they're worth it!

Really fair price, and a piece of cake bolt on upgrade for our B6 A4 S4 models.

Reactions: DieselJake and S4_dan
Front and rear genuine Votex bumpers for sale soon, gauging interest before throwing them straight on ebay.

I'll be buying my mates 3.0 V6 in a week or so. It's had the complete Votex bodykit from new but I'll be keeping my s-line lowers and putting those on instead.

All grills present and in perfect condition. He also has the Votex style upper grill that I won't be needing so can throw that in too to give someone a complete matching set.

I don't really know what they're worth, other than they're pretty rare these days so open to offers.

Anyone want them? Anyone want to suggest what they're worth?

hope they come off the original vehicle ok, as far as I remember ( but my memory ain't that good ) the Votex bumpers were glued over the original bumpers when fitted as a factory option so could be messy removing them, you may be better removing the complete bumpers upper and lower, guess you'll find out when you start pulling it apart.

I won't be removing anything that's bonded. As far as I can tell they're only glued to the lowers, but we shall see.

I've got a complete set of bumpers from my s-line that will go on once they're removed so I don't really mind either way. Will just save someone some cash if they only need the lowers, especially if they're painting them (they're currently red).

They're the non-metalic, bright red and the car is a saloon.

Here it is on Instagram:

If it turns out the upper and lower halves do separate I wonder if saloon/avant will even be an issue? The rear lower may well fit an avant upper. Anyone know for sure?

Last edited:
Im pretty sure they dont as i want the s line avant rear section and the saloon is a different part number,so would say votex is the same.

They're the non-metalic, bright red and the car is a saloon.

Here it is on Instagram:

If it turns out the upper and lower halves do separate I wonder if saloon/avant will even be an issue? The rear lower may well fit an avant upper. Anyone know for sure?

Afternoon,

Can you contact me in relation to the bumpers. 07789407416

Thanks

Will

Got a complete, spare B6/7 power fold mirror kit

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/rare-b6-b7-complete-power-fold-mirror-kit.248060/

32CB53D8-9DD5-4916-BD5E-5C73FD35801F_zpsvtwyl17o.jpg

Last edited: