B6 Useful Ebay finds

Well, it would have to be low miles, have leather, preferably s-line or votex and preferably a couple of choice mods.

and Heidi Klum in the back seat wearing nothing but a smile and knee high boots! erm... although the low miles and leather are probably more realistic..

you need to have a word with the missus mate, 120k is nothing for the 2.5tdi

I know Carl. But she is a bit like that. The A3 is coming up for that mileage, and we have had a whole heap of problems recently. She is wanting a newer car so she doesn't have to worry. Something with warranty. Personally, I don't want to get into debt for my car though.

Clucking bell. Come over here and buy mine, lol.

Hmmm, some work done in that.. Not too keen on the bodykit, but I would love to take it for a spin :)

Doc, you should pop up a picture from the past and show them what is was like before!

Here she is.

DSC01085.jpg

BMCSC.jpg

how do I do a wolf whistle on a forum? erm. anyway.. wow. I'd do bad things to get my hands on a supercharger for my 3.0 V6 (sigh). Did it increase wear & tear dramatically?

Oh aye. If I could get the S4 sold, I would go for something just like that... Although I am really looking for a diesel. :(

Oh aye. If I could get the S4 sold, I would go for something just like that... Although I am really looking for a diesel. :(

I think maybe the fact she has done 92k, she may need clutch, flywheel, and possibly timing chain service maybe putting people off, as this is potentially £3k worth of work? Just thinking if potential buyers are doing there homework, that could be a reason?? Ideally you need someone to come along and buy on impulse? Maybe getting the bodywork done will help also mate??
All the best anyway mate :)

Well, she doesn't need a clutch or flywheel until she needs a clutch or flywheel really. I see no point in replacing said parts until they are needed. And they are working perfectly in all driving conditions. As for the timing chain, that is a non-serviceable part really. And I doubt there is any need to do it until, again, its needing done. You hear a lot of people talking about chain rattle on these cars, but this isn't the case on this one either. It's mechanically sound. I think you are a little blinded by the fact your new car has just had all that done. Fair play, good its all done, but why was it all needing done is the question I would be asking.

I do think its probably the painting. But that's getting done next week, hopefully. But all ads are no longer being bumped, except the pistonheads one, will keep that running. In the meantime, I'll keep her until the right cash offer comes along, or the right px.

hi guys i have one more set of oem s.line door blades for sale at £300 once these have gone i can not get them for the same price any more let me no if any one wants them

thanks
simon

£280 Starting Bid +£20 p&p Crazy money. I might stick mine on ebay.

so what do you think they should start at mate ? or end at being they are new oem ones and £98 + vat each just fro fronts

Would be interested to see the part numbers at that price, i have a quote infront of me from my local dealer for them at £59.03 +vat each, not that i'm in the market i priced these before i bought my S4 ones.

i have all the part numbers when i got them from tps and i promise you you will not get blades for 59 pounds it took me ageis to sort these out at the price i got them for if you like i can pm you the part numbers

So your saying almost 100 quid plus vat for each of the fronts? Your either having a laugh or you got robbed mate

i have all the part numbers when i got them from tps and i promise you you will not get blades for 59 pounds it took me ageis to sort these out at the price i got them for if you like i can pm you the part numbers

Here is the quote,as said check part numbers as knowing the parts bloke he's proberbly priced the original ones!!

Picture100-1.jpg

iv not paid £98 for the fronts no but if you go to audi thats what the will cost you thats the price they give me and many many others.i see th price list mate and can see what you say is so far right im thinking its in the end numbers as to what you pay the 7DL changes the price a lot i think its the colour /finish or some thing i like to no if you caled audi and got a price with them numbers what iit would come back as now.i got my price from audi also if you have time have a look on here you will see many posts about this and price i think woorloard and base 666 both come back with the price of well over £350 a set so this is why and where i got the prices i did as well as when i called audi but like i say i did find a way to get them cheaper

This thread would make a good sub forum easier to view different links instead of trauling though pages. Seen it on another forum and it works well. just an idea for the mods to consider. anyone else think its a good idea.

There's no point in trawling back pages as all the ebay auctions will have expired. The aim of this is so that people can quickly scroll down the latest page each time it's updated and see if there's anything of interest for them.

yea i guess but it doesn't take long for a page to fill up with comments. its only an idea ive seen it on a different forum and worked really well and was popular to.

it is a funny thing how so many can have so many difront prices on one thing really