B6 Useful Ebay finds

Item #110812577536

S- Line lower valence. Just when I manage to get one, 3 pop up on eBay at once !

Item #290660946683

Saloon s-line tdi rear valence

Last edited:
Hi anybody know if these would be ok on a 04 1.9 tdi sport? Desperately need disks and pads allround but if this is a worthwhile upgrade i'd rather go for them than a standard set.

Thanks in Advance

Yes,they will fit without problems.

Are these any good?
good enough to fault find and change a few settings?

I'm not sure, I don't really know enough about these things, I just spotted it on ebay so posted it here.

Someone with experience may be able to answer your question though.

PES G3 supercharger to fit a 3.0 V6. I'd love this but am hoping to change my car this year. This has been listed several times and gone down in price each time. $1000 is a brilliant price IMO here

RS4 reps here but beware, "WE ARE A GARAGE WITH OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE MOTOR TRADE" but they answered the question "100 PCD?" with the answer "NO THANKS". :haha:

Classic.... Lol
add to that:
"Q: I may be wrong but they sound like reps. (not genuine Audi) Do you have more than 5 stud holes behind the centre cap?
A: I am really not sure there are holes all around where the studs are "
sweet baby jesus. this guy sounds on par with the average woman that I used to serve when I worked in Halfords many many years ago. When their husbands sent them for brake pads so I'd ask what kind of car and they'd reply "blue" (then change their mind to "red")
I would have major concerns about taking my car to that garage :)

125 seems a bit on the high side to me im not sure how much they are new but i no the front ones from audi are 70 ish

ladies and gentlemen. the elusive s-line twin exit rear avant bumper. exactly what I'd like myself but am trying to stop spending money on my car here