B6 Saloon owners.. which Alloys do you have? and which ones would you reccommend? pics if you have!

Carlito74

Reaction score
Calling all B6 Saloon owners!..

currently trying to figure out which alloy wheels to go for instead of my normal factory 205/55/ZR16 ones but although some alloys might look nice in pictures on their own when they're taken off.... doesnt mean they might look nice when put on the actual car, and this is where you guys come in!

please add any pictures of your own B6's and info on what spacers etc will be needed for the relevant size alloys (as i havent got a clue on this!)

Thanks in advance!

20" s8 d3 forged alloys on my s4 look wicked and OEM...

Gen 20" rotors on my cab in. Very rare et 36

19" RS6 (very old picture though, got black centre caps and god knows what else now)
image_1.jpg

Reactions: rjm180
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437688312704192

Used to have 19" BMW tigerclaws

9+10j with 25mm adapters upfront and 16mm rear

Wish I still had these tbh

Reactions: Carlito74, rjm180 and Welshquattro
Very nice looking alloys gents.. dont those of you that have 20" alloys find the ride a bit too hard though?.. my Boss has a A8 LeMans and his alloys.... my god :scared2: ... they are massive.. cant be comfortable to drive lol

Mine went bad tbh
That was with 35 profile tyres and fk coilovers

19 bbs's, 9.5j on rear 9j on front, running 235/35/19 tyres, very comfy ride even on the low profile stretched tyres!! I have a vectra Sri 150 as well and that's on 215/45/17 alloys/tyres and drives a lot harder than the Audi!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: rjm180