B6 front wings

harley141213

Reaction score
Seems to be a fairly common issue. What would seem to be the average price to have both front wings replaced and repainted to match. I'm sure there are a few on here who have had them replaced.

Thanks

Sean

Don’t know what they are like but you can buy from eBay new in your colour choice for about 90 each

cheers just viewed some. some are insurance company approved, so should be ok

Thats a bummer! Phoned a local body shop re getting an idea of cost fir front wings to be replaced and painted. They told me £600.00
Thats to do it properly, removing the old ones including the foam that traps water and causes the rot in the first place, then repaint and feather onto the doors so it colour matches properly. At that they quoted wings at £50.00 ish per wing. Shame, it was a low mile car but at top of my budget

Don’t know what they are like but you can buy from eBay new in your colour choice for about 90 each

I bought one of those wings from eBay after someone decided to merge lanes without looking. Can’t fault the finish on the paint or the quality and fit. Only thing I’d say is that in certain lights you can the the slight difference in colour, I assume it’s because my 15 year old paintwork has faded somewhat.

From personal experience I wouldn’t use anything other than genuine wings, they are £180 +vat each from TPS, I had supposed good quality pattern wings removed as I didn’t like the fit and went genuine.

Seems to be a fairly common issue. What would seem to be the average price to have both front wings replaced and repainted to match. I'm sure there are a few on here who have had them replaced.

Thanks

Sean
Sean, you could try asking Tom at parts request how much for the wings, iirc they come primed but Tom can clarify that. Link below

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/support-tickets/open