B6 Bumper Options.

if you cannot find it then this is it here
I'm so close to buying one... But with a baby coming up, the money could be used somewhere else according to my better half...
But it escalates quickly.
Bumper+respray
Lower grille
Fog light grilles
Fog lights

Found one with the lower grille, but then I still need the rest

No reason that I can think of for it not to.

8E1 is for specific LHD parts

Can someone double check for me if these fit a S4 B6?

8E0 941 699D
8E0 941 700C

My catalog says that the 8 cyl is the A version..
Do these C and D versions fit?

sorry not been around not been well. but ive managed to find the centre grill 15% cheaper than audi. and is a genuine part, this company do all of the vag group cars. parts are alot cheaper then a dealer. so will be using this company from know on.

sorry not been around not been well. but ive managed to find the centre grill 15% cheaper than audi. and is a genuine part, this company do all of the vag group cars. parts are alot cheaper then a dealer. so will be using this company from know on.

Will you share the companys name...

they are based in milton keynes. not sure if they have a web site. but they are called tps( trade parts speclists)

Do the headlight washer caps fit from standard to S4 bumper, or is modding needed? How about the cap for the tow bolt?

I've ordered this kit
8E0-898-193-A

But can't see the part for screwing the fog light grille to the bumper.. Is it included?
Can see parts for fog lights

Ok.. Got the front fitted.. Thirsty for more...

Been reading some stuff about the rear S4 bumper..
Some say that the S4 rear bumper will bolt on the standard rear rebar?? Only the USP need new rebar??

And then I read that it was only the Sedan version that is bolt on, not the Avant??

Anyone knows??

can anyone help with a a4 cabriolet honeycomb grill conversion? please

Hello Guys,

I am searching about this rear spoiler to my 2002 Audi A4 B6 8E 1.9 Tdi 130 BHP

This is USP Rear Bumper Kit correct?

Could anyone tell me what is Correct Part number of this rear lower Spoiler?

I tried to search it but i only founded the 2 exhaut exist and i want without any exhaust exist

Attachments

• sem escape1.jpg
    sem escape1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 431
  • sem escape2.JPG
    sem escape2.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 430
  • sem escape3.JPG
    sem escape3.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 453
Hello Guys,

I am searching about this rear spoiler to my 2002 Audi A4 B6 8E 1.9 Tdi 130 BHP

This is USP Rear Bumper Kit correct?

Could anyone tell me what is Correct Part number of this rear lower Spoiler?

I tried to search it but i only founded the 2 exhaut exist and i want without any exhaust exist[/QUOTE

Yes it's the diesel version of the USP or ultrasport kit as its know in the U.S. If they are anything like here in the uk then they are expensive to buy new and hard to find second hand(but not impossible) I would try EBay

Last edited:
First time owning an A4, it's a 2004 cabriolet Diesel will all B6 bumpers fit the front and rear?
Thanks

Hi everyone just wanted to show my purchase made in august of last year, My Audi A4 Avant b6 pd130 1.9tdi I love this car has a few little mods but most recently I had an APR STAGE 1 remap thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_0327.JPG
    IMG_0327.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 434
I've got a GmbH lower front bumper and a S4 rear bumper with holes for parking sensors that I'm selling if anyone is interested. I bought both brand new from the dealer and never fitted them.
Also both are unpainted

Are the pictures on the first page broken for anyone else?

Are the pictures on the first page broken for anyone else?
Thats my fault, Photobucket lost ALL my photo's several years ago, and I will never forgive them.

One day when I have time, maybe when I retire I will replace all the missing images in the relevant posts, Easy to do with generic photo's, less easy to do with my personal ones :rage: