B6 Bumper Options.

Just wanted to say the bumper number I mention above #8E0-807-103-BC-GRU is the GMBH/S Line one with front parking sensors!

;)

sline.jpg

James, dont suppose you know the part number for the lower centre grill that fits the above Sline Lower spoiler do you?

I went to get one from someone off ebay and lucky i checked that as the standard ones are different should of guessed they would be haha

tell ya ! trying to find a rear bumper with twin cut outs is like trying to find hens teeth for my car

James, dont suppose you know the part number for the lower centre grill that fits the above Sline Lower spoiler do you?

From memory it's not listed in Etka, hence why I've not put in here. I'll double check at the weekend. Hopefully someone who has bought one can confirm.

I haven't yet mate, the laptops been tucked away for Christmas. Normality will be resumed in a day or so..

As far as I'm aware, no. I think it's like for like with avants and saloons for rear bumpers. It's a shame as I seem to see many more saloon bumpers on ebay.

Front bumpers are the same between saloons and avants though.

**** sake trying to find one is like rocking horse **** for the avant

Hi James

Would you happen to know the part number for the 'upper bumper' the sport / S line lower bumper(8E0-807-11-B-GRU) fits onto ?

Thanks

Was it definitely done at the factory? Maybe you could spec them from new like that as an option, maybe the owner had the dealer do it pre-delivery? Maybe it's just one of Audi's random spec things we come across from time to time.

There are 6 no S4 lower grilles listed, each with different coloured surrounds. There are no obvious differences between them in terms of manufacturing dates, chassis numbers etc - I think the safest thing is if you ask someone with the correct grille to check the number for you. Sorry I can't be more help.

Hi James

Would you happen to know the part number for the 'upper bumper' the sport / S line lower bumper(8E0-807-11-B-GRU) fits onto ?

Thanks

I take it you don't have headlight washers or parking sensors?

There are 6 no S4 lower grilles listed, each with different coloured surrounds. There are no obvious differences between them in terms of manufacturing dates, chassis numbers etc - I think the safest thing is if you ask someone with the correct grille to check the number for you. Sorry I can't be more help.

Further to this, the Part Number Sticky shows the p/n as S-Line Grill (lower) #8E0-807-647-D-01C

Yep I don't have parking sensors or the headlight washers,

Would you have a rough idea of price too?

You work for Audi do you James? :ninja: :rock:

Nope, but if they ever wanted to offer me commission I'd entertain discussions...

I just spend £5 on an ebay copy of Etka!

I 'think' a GMBH style upper bumper (07/03 - 12/04) is 8E0 807 103 BA (GRU if primed).

As always, PLEASE double check this before ordering, as bumper part numbers are a minefield!

Hi guys

Does anyone know where I can buy these votex Outer Grilles (dual exhaust?): 8E0 071 611A 041. Tried my local dealer and they can't help. Anyone know what price they are?

Thanks

Further to this, the Part Number Sticky shows the p/n as S-Line Grill (lower) #8E0-807-647-D-01C

I have just removed my lower gill - sline black surround oem, and 8e0807647d is indeed correct!

Reactions: TeezAudiA4
Just to add to the OEM bodyparts info, the DTM skirts from the B7 fit really nicely with flat 'door blades':

100_1188.jpg

Reactions: Wahlstrom and peposhi
Just to add to the OEM bodyparts info, the DTM skirts from the B7 fit really nicely with flat 'door blades':

100_1188.jpg

wow, that sits lovely.

What suspension set up have you got and what Wheel/Tyre size?
Excatly the stance I have been looking for.

16" passat alloys on se suspension..

the car above isn't mine ;)

Reactions: SmoothAssault
Anyone know where I could pick up a Votex kit (or similar kit.. ) for my B6 Avant... :confused:

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between 8E5807521GGRU and 8E5807521HGRU (s-line saloon rear lower bumper)

This is a version or revision code. In this example it's "p". If it's included it's usually one or two letters. Sometimes a revised part comes out or it's slightly different on models with different engines. A newer version doesn't mean the old version isn't the newest one that will work on your car. They will use a, b, c., etc., but also skip letters. Sometimes they name them aa, ab, ac, etc. Usually the newer part has a later letter. If it's "x" it means the part is rebuilt.

From here: VW and Audi part numbers system explained in ETKA

So the same (fingers crossed), 8E5807521HGRU on it's way, will confirm or scream when it's down haha.

Last edited:
Hello everyone( rookie here) i want to change front b6 bumper for a b7 its that possible?

Last edited:
Do a search, otherwise in basic terms you need a new bonnet, bumper, crash bar, headlights, B7 wing tips cut/welded onto B6 wings......then paint.

Thanks, i thoght it was isntall and play, too much work, but he did a great job, i rather buy a B7.

Great thread, wish i'd seen it before finding out the lower front grille just received off the popular auction site won't fit my 53 plate A4 Sport :( that I now know has the 'S-line' like kit :).