b6 avant mudflaps

WOLF

Reaction score
Will the b6 saloon mudflaps fit on an avant?.......fronts im guessing will but rears im not sure if theres much/any shape difference on the bumper!

saloon and avant both use the same mudflaps. I paid £25 for genuine fronts and the same price for the rears.

£50 for genuine, that don sound to bad, are tey moulded to ya car ?

Yeah they fit around the arches and bumpers. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403597425810310
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403597517261323

Yeh they look well Greeny, how wide are the rears though, are they hidden by the size of ya wheels?

Only asking as me mate kept his standard flaps on his 8P 3.2 v6, and they looked tiny

I'm thinking also of getting a set for mine. Does it make a difference which bumpers you have? Have Asked Stoke Audi for a price on both sets but I'm guessing they are not going to be cheap.lol

Last edited:
My car ends up with more soot up the backside than mud.

Reactions: ruffrida and Icarus83
When I bought mine from TPS but there was an issue on part numbers. The listed S Line flaps actually didn't actually fit my GMBH S Line kit Avant, but the flaps listed for standard did!!
TPS thought there must of been a mistake on ETKA, so make sure the dealer/TPS will exchange them if they're wrong.

Reactions: Icarus83
When I bought mine from TPS but there was an issue on part numbers. The listed S Line flaps actually didn't actually fit my GMBH S Line kit Avant, but the flaps listed for standard did!!
TPS thought there must of been a mistake on ETKA, so make sure the dealer/TPS will exchange them if they're wrong.

Right'o, will bear that in mind. Thanks!

I have been looking at some extra wide ones, universal made for Audi's so they say, 9" wide they are, will get a set and let ya know, not expecting great things, never do when they say Universal for Audi's lol

Personally I wouldn't waste your money. I bought aftermarket flaps for my Audi A4 & within 6 months they had all ripped & disintegrated.
My genuine flaps have been on for over 12 months & show no signs of wear.
Buy cheap, buy twice.:banghead:

Reactions: Welshquattro
Personally I wouldn't waste your money. I bought aftermarket flaps for my Audi A4 & within 6 months they had all ripped & disintegrated.

These even come with a warranty, bit mad for flaps but thats how confident they are, cant justify genuine ones, the are like trying to cover a **** with a stamp, never goin to happen, and no offence to anyone (greeny) they look a after thought against big wheels, ya might aswel dangle a piece of paper behind ya wheels for hat god they would do!!

I'm running standard S Line 17's with 235/45/17, & the Audi flaps work well keeping the front sills & rear lower panels clean, but with wider wheels/tyres I agree they're probably going to look stupid & not provide much protection.

Have you got the part numbers for the ones you had? Also what price where they if you don't mind me asking?

Can't make me mind up,got some none genuine,none moulded over sized 1s but there goin bk,the jus wrong!
Keep lookin at other genuine. Like the allroad as standard A4's are to small,the hunt goes on lol

Much to my dismay the F&R Seat Exeo ones I bought for mine do not fit,they're moulded differently around the lip :(

I've messaged Stoke Audi about getting some O.E ones but haven't heard anything from them. Is this the correct number 0843 6588445

Also,is there anyone in particular I need to speak with?

Andy.