B6 1.9tdi Turbo intercooler pipe replacement

mrstruan

Reaction score
Hi chaps,

Having a problem with my A4 (excess black smoke and hesitaion on acceleration), i have narrowed it down to the offside lower intercooler hose (s shaped one). It has a large split in and needs replaced. Does anybody know of places to get this rubber hose, as audi is quoting £200 for it! I was wondering if samco hoses could be used to make a replacement or whether there is a direct fitted part?

Thanks for your help in advance

Struan

Going off this vagcat diagram, an offside s shaped pipe would be item 5 - turbo to fixed pipe on lock carrier (sorry, can't get the picture any bigger)

58E0145834M

connecting hose / F >> 8E-3-500 000
PR-G0C,G0L,G0K / AWX,AVF
(5)8E0145834Q

connecting hose / F 8E-4-000 001>>
PR-G0C,G0L,G0K / AWX,AVF
(5)8E0145834P

connecting hose
PR-G0Z / AWX,AVF

£200 does sound steep!

Cheers guys, yeah Audi doodah that is the correct part so £200 is a joke! Thanks Krisavant, i was looking at that part online, i have gone ahead and ordered it....fingers crossed this will be the end of the black smoke blues! :)

No charge air with throttle pressed equals unburnt fuel equals smoke so hopefully....

Is the pipe your desribing the one that clips directly into the turbo if so can I have your nackered one please and ill happily donate some beer money. Im after one for my front mount conversion im putting on and I only want the meatal part that clips into the turbo so the rubber part been split isnt a prob thanks.Sorry for been so cheeky but evrywhere I tried getting hold of a second hand one wants silly money aa theyre a common failure and they in quite high demand.

They are sold on eBay for £60 ish.