B5 tqs

DEEJAY TQS

Reaction score
thinking of selling it, only had it for a few months and to be honest just dont like it, what sort of price is it worth, just clocked over 125000 and the bodywork is excellent, bar the odd stone chips on bonnet,done all the little jobs that needed doing like exhaust, springs, full set of discs and pads, full service, it had a full dealer history bar 1, was watching 1 on flea bay that had 101000 that sold for 3700 do you think mine is worth around the 3k mark??? any comments good or bad welcome :)

pics?

why don't you like it?

pics?

why don't you like it?

its not me mate, ive all ways had hothatches and its a saloon which to be honest is a family car in my books and i dont have kids, so im not using it as it should, its just to big for my needs tbh

I would say somewhere about the 3k mark.

You can buy B6 1.8TQS's from about 3500ish, so tbh 3k+ would be top dollar in my book.

If you want it sold, 2.5kish is the point i'd think its well priced.

125k is still pretty high, what year is it

That is probably about max for it, i saw a TQS go for £1995 on autotrader, but JAMF got £3995 for his very low mileage and super clean car.

I have recently bought a 99 T TQS for £1200 and it need a small amount of work to make her well but she is now MOTd and has under 118k on her

That is probably about max for it, i saw a TQS go for £1995 on autotrader, but JAMF got £3995 for his very low mileage and super clean car.

I have recently bought a 99 T TQS for £1200 and it need a small amount of work to make her well but she is now MOTd and has under 118k on her

this one is mega clean, the wheels need refurbing and stone chips to front of bonnet but those will get sorted as i work in a bodyshop, the inside is like brand new

as i said i was watching one and it made 3700 with 101.000 so ill try my luck at 3000, and see what happen, can only try

sold the car but still having a nose on here... I got £3995 for mine a month or so ago, Wplate TQS with 57k and immaculate.

To be honest I wish I had asked more, sold it two hours after advertising it and had 18 calls in first weekend.

sold the car but still having a nose on here... I got £3995 for mine a month or so ago, Wplate TQS with 57k and immaculate.

To be honest I wish I had asked more, sold it two hours after advertising it and had 18 calls in first weekend.

just out of intrest where did you advertise it???

I got £4900 for mine 5 weeks ago but that was with the mods, V plate with 133,000 on the clock.

Prices vary alot for these cars but theres alot of rough ones out there so if yours is good one you can ask for good money.

Shame you don't like it as i loved mine and was a shame to let it go.

just out of intrest where did you advertise it???

just on Pistonheads, but I paid for a premium ad so it was on first page to start, with more pics. If you choose the free option you go after all the paid ads, which in a ad heavy section like A4s means your ad appears about page 10 from the start so is easily missed if someone doesnt trawl through loads of pages.

Well done to JimboKing for getting so much for his, I knew I should have asked more...