B5 RS4 Bumper onto B5 S4....

Jimmy Oldskool

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I've just bought an RS4 bumper for my S4, but it looks really different at the side mounts??? :huh:

Does anyone know of a 'How to' guide or has anyone done it and prepared to help me out??? :confused:

Cheers

Jimmy

i'd imagine it would use the much smaller facelift side mounts, (the S4 bumper uses the larger, older pre-facelift style) but i've no idea how fitment would be with it being a widebody bumper.

People do it all the time only bad bit is the bottom bit bulges a little some people brace it others just mod it the inner ali bit has to be bent too . What you doing with the s4 bumper?

jimmy message me over on edition38 if you need help fitting. I have a rs4 bumper on my s4.

Isn't it better to get rieger (or similar) RS4 type bumper? Wouldn't it fit better?

Rieger its ok but the stock rs grilles dont fit and the mesh they supply looks a bit gash. The Dietrich one is a perfect fit and takes rs4 grilles but it's made of fibreglass so not that strong than ABS plastic or PuRim...

made a good job of that but it does look a bit funny at the bottom corners

RS4_front_bumper_finished.jpg

I gutted the centre spars out of my S4 front bumper to make three larger vents....bigger than the RS4 ones but without the gills