B & Q loft insulation

Johnytuono

Reaction score
....apparently a Government scheme through B & Q (dont know the ins and outs) to sell loft insulation at £3 for a pack of three.
Superb idea to start selling at 07.00 on a weekday when a lot of people are working. Why not sell it at two different times so everyone gets a chance or even save some for weekend. Supposed to be allowing a maximum of 15 packs per person. The average pack covers 5 sq. metre so that equates at 75 sq. metres. Does everyone live in a big house? A friend of a friend who works at one of these stores said the car park was mostly covered in vans. No doubt some selfish b*****d will be profiteerig from this. Well at least all the landlords houses will (should) be well insulated (yeah right).
In case you're wondering.....I missed out.
Rant over.
JohnyT

I was just in one yesterday and was immpressed by the amount of people looking a full trolley of insulation and looking into the car with doors and boot open wondering how on earth they are going to get the 8 rolls of insulation into a metro

I was wondering why this couple was having arguments over buying this stuff in B&Q lol, guy was saying it aint gonna fit love, but she was dragging 3 of the damn things along the ground with her man following with a trolley full!

If B & Q loft insulation is the deepest of your worries at the moment then you're a very lucky man!!!

...oooops sorry I must have posted in the wrong section.....I thought this was the rants and raves part? :shrug:

JohnyT

There was no harm meant by the original post mate, should have posted a smilley after it :)