awesome gti remaps

mysterygti

Reaction score
dont know if you guys have noticed but awesome gti have a deal on for all pd engines..

getting mine tomorrow for £149 #happydays :)

Let me guess that excludes audi a3 tdi 170 pd engines?? I dont understand why they cant remap the 170 pd engines where as other companies can without any problems?!? any input awesome gti

3 hour drive for me to get there humm probably not worth it in the end

sounds great , miserable get's there though tbh .... rip off prices and a really morbid bird on the front desk , but i may get one for that price

I've emailed them today about the generic remap for my 140 2.0 tdi - want to know gains and how long they would need it for?

They fitted my H&R springs and did the geometry too. I found the service to be very good and couldn't fault them

i have just had mine done today, my mates just bringing it back now...

well im not happy at the moment because there was a small mix up, but i have every faith that awesome will sort it.

Well to be honest the map i had today was a custom one for my hybrid turbo so its irrelevant to the standard £150 TDi remap they are offering. Before todays map i ran the TDi one for about a year or so and was more than happy with it so i would say go put your name down and get it done :o.k:

A friend of a friend has recently had a hybrid turbo fitted and mapped by FR&R and it really moves, thats what im trying to replicate at the moment, but im not quite there yet!!

Let me guess that excludes audi a3 tdi 170 pd engines?? I dont understand why they cant remap the 170 pd engines where as other companies can without any problems?!? any input awesome gti

I don't know why you assume we can't remap the 170PD engines?

The 170PD/DPF's are a slightly different breed and aren't quite as straight forward to map. Therefore these are £250.00 at the moment.

Hope this helps!

just got mine back, one word, "awesome"

much quicker and lots more torque, much smoother too.

oh and added bonus, on the 8 mile trip back to work i got 54.2mpg and that was a combination of foot down and motorway cruising, so its all happy days from my point of view.

is it revo?

Nope. Revo don't produce any maps for the 170 'PD' engined cars.
The remaps we have on offer are 'Awesome' remaps written in house.

just got mine back, one word, "awesome"
much quicker and lots more torque, much smoother too.
oh and added bonus, on the 8 mile trip back to work i got 54.2mpg and that was a combination of foot down and motorway cruising, so its all happy days from my point of view.

Great stuff! :)

What millage you on, I'm thinking about a remap at awesome, but I'm on 96k mostly motorway miles, I don't fancy getting a map, them turbo goes

What millage you on, I'm thinking about a remap at awesome, but I'm on 96k mostly motorway miles, I don't fancy getting a map, them turbo goes

im on 97k as of today, the way i see it, the turbo will go at some point regardless and i am not going to be pushing it all the time, if anything im probably going to drive slower most of the time, as i know the power is there and it feels quicker when you put you foot down after crusing for a while :)

We still don't know what car you have or what the power is that's estimated to be kicking out, you're leaving the main details out fella!

What kind of improvment is expected on the 140 TDI engine in terms of BHP? Is it not recommended when the cars done 110k>?

Email from Mike at Awesome about the 140bhp remap:

"..... the remap is £150.00 inc VAT and you will see an increase to around
175-185bhp and 270-280lb/ft.

We will need the car for approx 30min to 1hr to complete the job."

Looks like mikes gonna have a busy schedule tomorrow ha
....ring..... Ring....

so is the 140 dpf £250? or £150?

140= £150
170dpf = £250
140 dpf?

Could someone at awesome please confirm how long this deal is running for? I really want it doing but a little skint just at the moment and may have to wait until payday. Thanks

Anyone know how i can find out who mapped my car ??? I baught it already mapped !

I'm currently on 139K miles but car still runs smooth, always leave car on for bout 30 secs before turn off to let turbo settle, would u guys recommend a remap? As this offer seems quite good, also where abouts is awesome based? Thanks

Hello people,
Sorry for the late reply. We have been very busy. Just to clear things up
1.9 and 2.0 TDI engines without DPF £150.00 Inc vat
DPF vehicles £250.00 Inc vat
The offer is on until 31/11/2011
Just to let you know we can also carry out non VAG TDI remaps. Feel free to give me a call or message me.
I hope that helps.

Thanks
Hassan