Awesome 600bhp+ S2 Around Combe

Craivold

Audi Coupe 2.3
Reaction score
Website
www.newforestautoclean.com
Apologies if this one has been posted before - just watched the vid and thought the car was so good I had to post it. The sound at full chat is gorgeous!

[ytv]PNpqpT7F_-k[/ytv]

Does anyone know more about the car? Was wondering if the guy ever entered/enters TOTB and how he has got on with 600bhp+ and quattro I would have thought he'd do alright :eyebrows:

It does sound awesome. Would have loved to have been there and heard it for real. Will have to get to some Audi events this year I think.

Quick car but not up to the standard of TOTB. Need more like 800+ and light to be up there with the big boys.

Yeah, I realise the car wouldn't be up there with the likes of Ron Kiddell and the Norris Evo but would be interesting to see how it would fair, especially in the handling events where some of the huge power cars can struggle. Do you get many S2s enter TOTB? Or for that matter - many Audis?

I took my bro to look at an S3 at a garage and I test drove it and was harping on to the garage owner about my car when he told me about his car being an S2 which I said they are great to which he told me it was the 600 bhp beast as featured above,Steve Esselmont certainly knows a bit about them and also very modest guy :beerchug: